Anyone have/remember the video of l*ve pigs being put through a meat gr*nder? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I'm not offended. I just think you're being a little bitch. You were the one who was offended. All I did was suggest that you not speak for everyone and you respond with a comment about jerking off to animal slaughter.
You said you'd like to see animal slaughter so I imagine you somehow get off on it. You see, to me that makes you a bit of a degenerate. You just can't accept my assessment.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
What about speaking about speaking about it..?😉

Honestly I didn't realize it was classed as animal abuse, I thought it was some sort of culling method.

I'm not asking if anybody can POST it or saying that I plan on posting such a thing, I'm simply asking if anybody has it or has seen it in the past because it was diabolical and hurt me on a spiritual level.
Did it put you off bacon? If not, I think your soul came out of that viewing unscathed...

new user

Rookie
Your opinion makes no sense, perhaps keep it to yourself if you plan on frequenting this site.
Actually they have a point. We can watch a person's head get pealed but if it is an animal it is forbidden. Before you start I have absolutely no intrest in animal cruelty. When I lived in Oklahoma I never attended cock fights even though they were legal. No intrest in dog fights. Now a bull fight would like to see it once. But like I said they do have a point.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I'm pretty sure that a good reason to ban animal cruelty videos has to do with Luka Magnotta. He had posted videos of himself torturing and killing kittens on (if I remember correctly) bestgore dot com.

People on the site began tracking him down and then he actually murdered someone. That's when the authorities became involved and bestgore became a crime scene of sorts and now it's gone.

I'm inclined to believe there's a bit of this site's legal self-preservation to consider. Do you all want to risk this place getting shut down over some animal cruelty???

Besides, if you really want to see some screaming fat pig get torn apart, just visit a slaughterhouse... or your mama's bedroom, take your pick.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
Humans know violence is about to happen animals don't because they trust the humans have raised they then all of a sudden they are grabbed and killed usually brutally. Animals are kind, sweet, creatures of God. We are disgusting fucks that will shoot a buck from a long ways away to put its head on the walll. Or kill an animal for its fur, Sure animals fight but its usually to defend or mating rituals or to eat. THEY DON'T KILL FOR THE SAKE OF KILLING. We are a disease and as soon as the animals have their planet back the better. If I could kill every human by pressing a button 🔳 I would have pressed it long ago... 🤔

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
It's tragic, right? All those animals dying so mankind could survive, invent the internet, and then bitch about the way they survived to such a point.
Agreed. People bitch and complain about the animals, but seem to conveniently overlook all of the products in their home made with something that came from an animal.

From the clothes on your back, to the shoes on your feet. Shampoos, perfumes, cleaning products, makeup and the list goes on and on.

Fucking hypocrites, get outta here with that shit.

jrhowrey

NewbieX
I think it's more of an issue with the animals ability to fight back a human has an innate ability to defend itself as we're an animal not all of them but most of them are not able to fight back against a human and their cruelty

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
This site or the moderators all suffer from cognitive dissonance. Anything goes with humanity but post a video of a kitten being eaten and prepare for the worst. I try not to think about it because of the blatant hypocrisy...

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I worked beef processing in TX in my early adult years. Animal slaughter and rendering is very clinical, not gory at all.

Probably the goriest thing seen there was the hide removing device, where it essentially yanks the entire hide off a carcass in one swoop. Very efficient, pretty incredible technology.

This site or the moderators all suffer from cognitive dissonance. Anything goes with humanity but post a video of a kitten being eaten and prepare for the worst. I try not to think about it because of the blatant hypocrisy...
people on here are either so misanthropic as to cloud their judgement, or irrational fags harping on about muh animals as if they dont get off on innocent women and children being killed.

hypocrisy in the form of moral indignation i.e. the highest form of faggotry.

Back