Anyone have/remember the video of l*ve pigs being put through a meat gr*nder? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I worked beef processing in TX in my early adult years. Animal slaughter and rendering is very clinical, not gory at all.

Probably the goriest thing seen there was the hide removing device, where it essentially yanks the entire hide off a carcass in one swoop. Very efficient, pretty incredible technology.
do you suspect animal slaughter has a pronounced negative effect on the people involved?

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
This site or the moderators all suffer from cognitive dissonance. Anything goes with humanity but post a video of a kitten being eaten and prepare for the worst. I try not to think about it because of the blatant hypocrisy...
Human nature is hypocritical. Perhaps that is one of the main things that separates us from animals.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
do you suspect animal slaughter has a pronounced negative effect on the people involved?
I suppose the kill floor could psychologically impact someone, if they’re not steeled towards it. The majority of the processing, though, nah. There’s so many people working their own very specific part, you don’t really associate that with a living creature less than an hour ago.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
This site or the moderators all suffer from cognitive dissonance. Anything goes with humanity but post a video of a kitten being eaten and prepare for the worst. I try not to think about it because of the blatant hypocrisy...
Try reading a thread before adding to it.

Pigs going to slaughter are likely on YouTube, and we do allow YouTube links, but more than likely the age restrictions require the user to watch it through the YT app or website. I myself have the initiative to raise poultry, so I can understand this mindset.

However, that is where the line is drawn.

Beyond that you have the people who want to dismember an animal for fun, crush cats with high heels, or the Chinese blatantly boiling dogs while they're alive. That is the shit that will have PETA causing a headache. Furthermore, websites have been shut down over such content.

fitz2654

Fresh Meat
2) Videos or images of animal cruelty, child abuse or any underage nudity are strictly forbidden. We will act on users who upload any illegal material to our service.
That clip I watched last nite of the lady taking a dogo for a walk an drove off with it tied to her car really stuck with me today wish I never watched it

Where they alive? If they were, yeah that's pretty messed up. If not, then pretty interesting. Saw a bloated dead horse go through one, the end results were not pretty. That thing popped like a water balloon!

Back