April 1, good news to Germany (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
@McM Are you happy?
Thx for asking, but I don't smoke hash anymore since.. I don't know. Maybe early '90s. :hatsoff:

But it's good for the courts that they don't have to judge about these 'one gram, three joints and a dirty bong' cases anymore.
Maybe they have a bit more time for serious things now.

I'd like if they allow long-time addicts to get '14 days take-home' drug-prescriptions for diamorphine. Like they do for methadone, subutex, slow-release morphine, etc.
But that is not planned in the next future, so the people who are in the 'heroin ambulance treatment' have to show up ~4 times a day.
It's clearly meant for the unemployed and homeless.
Not optimal and not for me.

And the damn Taliban fucking up the sources again.. :Cry:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Keeping the masses completely doped up and apathetic as the rest of their rights are stripped away and country invaded. Coming soon to a nation near you...
drugs addicted are small percentage of the population.

Thx for asking, but I don't smoke hash anymore since.. I don't know. Maybe early '90s. :hatsoff:

But it's good for the courts that they don't have to judge about these 'one gram, three joints and a dirty bong' cases anymore.
Maybe they have a bit more time for serious things now.

I'd like if they allow long-time addicts to get '14 days take-home' drug-prescriptions for diamorphine. Like they do for methadone, subutex, slow-release morphine, etc.
But that is not planned in the next future, so the people who are in the 'heroin ambulance treatment' have to show up ~4 times a day.
It's clearly meant for the unemployed and homeless.
Not optimal and not for me.

And the damn Taliban fucking up the sources again.. :Cry:
You said taliban because papoula plantation in Afeganistan? They are the big producer of papoula and opium.

AND china feeds usa drugs Market

Last edited:
Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
You said taliban because papoula plantation in Afeganistan? They are the big producer of papoula and opium.
Yes, but the Taliban prohibited the opium trade (again). There are still large amounts of Afghan Opium stashed, and morphine base produced, but it's declining.
Maybe soon everything is full synthetic, like this fentanyl. Cheaper/easier to produce.
Decades ago, the stuff was from East Asia, a certain region was called 'The Golden Triangle'. I remember the shit in the '80s was a light grey powder and quite good. And expensive as yuck.
The dope the junkies in the 'heroin ambulance' get is from a big Swiss pharma company. They have legal poppy/papaver somniferum fields somewhere in Europe.
The dope I personally buy is Afghan brown; there's no other sort here; not so clean as the Swiss stuff (and maybe smuggled in someone's arse) but definitely good enough, the laboratory says.
Keeps the brain chemistry healthy. :dog:

Last edited:
Back