Armageddon now South Africa (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
South Africa has the potential to be a wonderful country with beautiful landscapes, natural resources and great agricultural capacity but as always its the niggers who ruin everything.

They should be treated like the animals they are. Cull most of them and put the few remaining ones in a zoo.

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
r_is_for_respect1-e1444052979854.jpg

5thgen

Rookie
Those Africans were building cities while your people were crawling on all fours eating raw meat in caves fucking animals and family members.
Fuck, you're right. The fucking Romans, Mayans, Monguls, and Persians were at least 2000yrs more advanced than these apes.

WickedMal

šŸ–¤ Death šŸ–¤
Super Moderator
"Looter meets fitting end in South Africa"~ "There have been waves of looting across SA due to the disgraced former president being arrested on contempt of court charges. The cunt bleeding out on on the road has been shot up by one of the rapidly forming militias"

....Mickey27

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
They looted and burnt down all the food warehouses, we have very few shops open in KZN and the shops that are opening the police are shutting down due to police resources that are not enough to guard them. So law abiding white and Indian citizens can't get food, what a fuck up. No petrol either.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
What the fuck is wrong with these people fucking up their own country? No reports on our TV news here in the UK that i have seen. But they will want to keep these riots from us because it dosn't fit the narrative that couloured people can do no wrong. ( i ain't no racist just stating facts)

Nick Cage

Genuine Nice Guy
They looted and burnt down all the food warehouses, we have very few shops open in KZN and the shops that are opening the police are shutting down due to police resources that are not enough to guard them. So law abiding white and Indian citizens can't get food, what a fuck up. No petrol either.
From what i heard the endgame is a coup from EFF political party. Blacks stockpile looted food and burn stores so community supplies are cut off then in a few weeks when we are most vulnerable theyd launch a full on attack on whites, since eff leader julias malema wants us out the country. They certainly have the numbers to exterminate us if they want. From what I hear these attacks are much more organised and coordinated than your typical apes...
This is based on comments from party members but at this point i can only speculate on wtf they really want or its just their nature :D

jokermax

Lurker
The same will happen in Brazil, if Bolsonaro loses next year election
Seems he does a good job in the security of the country and defending the European population etc,
but the rainforest is getting destroyed under his watch. He is basically low-key destroying the earth

Back