cartels Armed Anti Cartel Group Gets Carteled (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The cartels must purchase RJ Penetrator rounds, the armour ‘penetrating’ bullets with patented prolapse effect, from our very own @Rick James

IMG_6980.jpeg

Thanks to his mega thread, I see prolapses in every area of life 😂. I need to see a therapist. Wait, that’s your chuffing business tactic you cheeky sod therapist 😂😂😂.

IMG_6981.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
The cartels must purchase RJ Penetrator rounds, the armour ‘penetrating’ bullets with patented prolapse effect, from our very own @Rick James

View attachment 686532

Thanks to his mega thread, I see prolapses in every area of life 😂. I need to see a therapist. Wait, that’s your chuffing business tactic you cheeky sod therapist 😂😂😂.

View attachment 686533
I just love the word prolapse. Especially when said with emphasis. Also, the whole concept of a rectal prolapse is utterly hilarious.
I once looked through a nursing book of my mother's when I was a child. I saw a prolapse - it was a 1950s drawing of someone's arse, knees to their chest position, with what looked like a massive aubergine hanging out of their arse.
Love live the prolapse.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!

View attachment 686532

View attachment 686533
To prolapse or not to prolapse. That is the question.
-William Jamespeare.

Sandbags would've been more effective i think. Or maybe don't sit inside a tin can all together lmao! Instead of spending that 10k on a 107 they should've payed someone to teach them tactics. Use left overs on cheap aks.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I just love the word prolapse. Especially when said with emphasis. Also, the whole concept of a rectal prolapse is utterly hilarious.
I once looked through a nursing book of my mother's when I was a child. I saw a prolapse - it was a 1950s drawing of someone's arse, knees to their chest position, with what looked like a massive aubergine hanging out of their arse.
Love live the prolapse.
You’ve been to my thread, right?

"Let Rome in Tiber melt, and the wide arch
Of the rang'd empire fall! Here is my space,
... your prolapse stands out as (s) peerless..."
I just googled your quote. I was overcome with excitement that Shakespeare said the word Prolapse… only to find that your quote was of jest. For I, Rick James, am gullible and a wishful thinker. And Ye, Wiggins, are a tease.

IMG_2068.jpeg

And now i have a Shakespeare quote and prolapse in my google search history.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You’ve been to my thread, right?

I just googled your quote. I was overcome with excitement that Shakespeare said the word Prolapse… only go find that your quote was of jest. For I, Rick James, am gullible and a wishful thinker. And Ye, Wiggins, are a tease.

View attachment 686601

And now i have a Shakespeare quote and prolapse in my google search history.
Well, just to show I'm not a bad man at heart I found this which is the scratched out original draft of Dorien Gray:

"The only thing worse than prolapsing is not prolapsing..."

I have no idea why they gaoled Oscar. Got me beat...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
These anti-cartel vigilante groups are all bullshit, they're rival gangs/cartels who use it as a cover to take over territory. The Mexican army won't shoot at civilians or take the risk, so they move around freely.

Adame is a far cry from the vigilante leaders of past years – townsfolk who armed themselves with shotguns and single-shot rifles to defend their towns from drug cartels. The FUPCEG leader is a self-described businessman who owns a lion and exotic birds, and has an expensive AR-15 rifle with a telescopic sight. His son carries a pistol with carved silver handgrips

load-of-shit-damn.gif

Back