Arnold Schwarzenegger Tells Anti-Maskers "Screw Your Freedom" (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

barlimo

This user was banned
Man the government is really shelling out the big $$ to promote this vaccine!!!! So fucking scary. They will have to kill me first!!
They should kill all you anti vac germ spreading bastards. What a bunch of mindless fuckers. I keep thinking I'm in the middle ages when you dopes trot out your nonsense.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes, but I agree with him that faxes are democratic anti and if allowed can send virus impregnated photo copies throughout Kazakhstan and infect my sister who is second most popular prostitute...
Be fair he barely speaks English, he probably thinks they said anti faxers and is thinking "what have they got against fax machines"

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
They should kill all you anti vac germ spreading bastards. What a bunch of mindless fuckers. I keep thinking I'm in the middle ages when you dopes trot out your nonsense.
It's not a vaccine, idiot...You are the mindless fucker for putting that shit in your body and not even knowing what it is...It contains no virus...It is gene therapy...Do some research...Second article(mRNA therapeutics or GENE THERAPY!!!)...

Brainfart

They do, but not not as much as non vaccinated.
Okay...

Guipago

Forum Veteran
It's not a vaccine, idiot...You are the mindless fucker for putting that shit in your body and not even knowing what it is...It contains no virus...It is gene therapy...Do some research...Second article(mRNA therapeutics or GENE THERAPY!!!)...
Okay...
Billypenn.com & Newsrescue.com?? They sound like REALLY reliable websites to get believable covid information from, one even begs for money, more half truths twisted into false news to impress.

Brainfart

Billypenn.com & Newsrescue.com?? They sound like REALLY reliable websites to get believable covid information from, one even begs for money, more half truths twisted into false news to impress.
It is data taken from UK Public health...So what makes mainstream News more credible in giving out UK health Data than this site?
It is the same data no matter who gives it out, the only difference is the mainstream media isn't giving it out...And if you read that Billy penn.com article, It is telling you how wonderful "gene therapy" is, but the point of the article is it tells you what it is, and that is "Gene Therapy"...
You just pissed that you blindly got jabbed without even knowing what it is and having blind trust in something you didn't even look into...

Back