Arnold Schwarzenegger Tells Anti-Maskers "Screw Your Freedom" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WAH67

Well Known Member
So how's your German? Many of your so called "US citizens " english is worse then his. And your writing and punctuation marks aren't quit faultless either.
I am English you fucktard and your grammar is diabolical you clown. However, for your information I am fluent in both Welsh and Italian. Tell me from which vanquished shithole do you hail?

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I wish the anti Vax clan a quick demise from this planet. The week typically get eradicated first.
We in medicine like these clowns that don't follow scientific reason because one day they're going to come in near death and we get to see and study the pathology of the disease. Someone needs to be the guinea pig, let it be the anti Vax knuckleheads

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Ok so a ship that CNN said wasn’t going to go to NYC because Donald trump was lying turns up at NYC to take the pressure off of the overcrowded hospitals (Italian hospitals were shown by MSM) and it wasn’t used, also the nightingale hospital was built to take the pressure off the London hospitals and guess how many patients it treated, oh yeah zero, that’s right zero, I think the death rate in the U.K. went up by a few thousand not hundreds of thousands, but then we also had a spike in the eighties or nineties, bearing in mind that the U.K. has something like 60 million people here (legally) and 1-4 thousand people a week were trying to get into Britain by boats before brexit happens with a 80-90% covid rate, I don’t say covid doesn’t exist just the numbers don’t add up to the hysteria being generated
I don't bother with news like CNN etc, their full of shit, Western Governments are full of shit, they have always bullshited to us, we will never know the real death toll, there's still a lot of dead though, Indonesia has over 100,000 dead, why do they have to overstate the numbers, who will care? Or Vietnam, had a real good handle on the virus, then, boom, 4000 dead, again, why bullshit the numbers, point is, not all Governments lie about the covid deaths & the number of deaths are scary high, the UK numbers might be higher than you think, who knows.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
We in medicine like these clowns that don't follow scientific reason because one day they're going to come in near death and we get to see and study the pathology of the disease. Someone needs to be the guinea pig, let it be the anti Vax knuckleheads
That's a point.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
From this article the gene therapy vaccines( they ARE called vaccines) seem to be a better way to help the body & DON'T last forever, might not turn you into a zombie either.

McM

ARSELING
Has this derp Schwarzenegger anything to say over there? He's a damn former body builder, not a scientist or anything like that.
Unbelievable.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Has this derp Schwarzenegger anything to say over there? He's a damn former body builder, not a scientist or anything like that.
Unbelievable.
He says you're a "schmuck" if you don't wear a mask and he also said "screw your freedom".

He was the governor of California awhile back too.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
They should kill all you anti vac germ spreading bastards. What a bunch of mindless fuckers. I keep thinking I'm in the middle ages when you dopes trot out your nonsense.
Exactly. These nasty as fuck white ass niggers are dirty as fuck. Eat with the same hand they wipe their asses with. Refuse to wear masks to hold back their filthy fucking diseases they spread very where, they're disgustingly obese, the fat fuckers, and they gun down groups of unarmed kids in their own classooms like a bunch of fucking albino monkeys.

Exactly. These nasty as fuck white ass niggers are dirty as fuck. Eat with the same hand they wipe their asses with. Refuse to wear masks to hold back their filthy fucking diseases they spread very where, they're disgustingly obese, the fat fuckers, and they gun down groups of unarmed kids in their own classooms like a bunch of fucking albino monkeys.
hmmm, yeah, only white people. Quit with your stupid shit posting you pathetic shitbag.

Garbanzoz

If it won’t slice, try chopping
I love the fact that i kill people daily by not being vaxed and not wearing a mask. I can only image my body count rn. Fuck old people, and everyone else. I am a murderer without lifting a finger... according to Democrats at least. But I love it!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
They should kill all you anti vac germ spreading bastards. What a bunch of mindless fuckers. I keep thinking I'm in the middle ages when you dopes trot out your nonsense.

Are you seriously that fucking stupid you think being vaccinated makes you ineligible to carry or spread a virus? When did you drop out of school dipshit? Grade 6?

Back