beatings Australian Bouncer Knocks out U.S. Marine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
An Australian bouncer knocked out an obnoxious U.S. Marine outside the Monsoons nightclub in Darwin. The American made threats like, "I could kill you, I'm a trained killer" and swung his hand close to the bouncer's face. The bouncer retaliated in self defense. Unfortunately, the bouncer got prosecuted. The case is currently being deliberated by the jury.

View attachment 610683
Well done.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Now THAT. Is. Hilarious.

Not met many US service personnel but the UK ones I have seem to fall into two broad camps; either incredibly modest and humble types who keep to themselves (respect) or mouthy arrogant cunts like this bloke (fuck you)
I have met a lot of US military personnel and I still agree. My ex brother in law was in as a career, one of my son's did a couple years while figuring out what he wanted to do with his life. And yeah, everyone they were friends with or knew either thought they were Rambo or were completely humble, there was no in between.

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
UPDATE: The Australian bouncer was found guilty.

If he ends up doing prison time, maybe he should consider moving to the U.S. after this. We need people like him. I think it is unlikely he would have been convicted in most U.S. jurisdictions. Most Americans still believe in the right to self defense and the idea that you should not be required to wait until you are shot, stabbed, or punched before reacting to a very legitimate and unambiguous threat.

So this was an Australian prosecutor and Australian jury that convicted him. I have to say that I have been greatly disappointed in the average Australian (average, not all) over the last couple of years (peak of Covid period). I never realized until recently how the majority of the citizens there are extremely compliant, timid and are more than happy to give away even the most basic liberties.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Now THAT. Is. Hilarious.

Not met many US service personnel but the UK ones I have seem to fall into two broad camps; either incredibly modest and humble types who keep to themselves (respect) or mouthy arrogant cunts like this bloke (fuck you)
You're right a lot depends on the man but most army lads I've met are dicks a few friends included, my brother was a royal marine and every one of them I met were always brand new tbh they've got that calm but switched on demeanour about them.

mrln

silent ghost
You're right a lot depends on the man but most army lads I've met are dicks a few friends included, my brother was a royal marine and every one of them I met were always brand new tbh they've got that calm but switched on demeanour about them.
theres kids who join the military fresh from high school and get their heads blowed up by being in the service. then they become arrogant and self absorbed. im not saying all now. dont get me wrong. but they do exist.

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Good for the Aussie, I don't think American bouncers would take too kindly to some mouthy Australian service member acting tough either.

Nigger should know we don't tolerate filth here!
An Australian bouncer knocked out an obnoxious U.S. Marine outside the Monsoons nightclub in Darwin. The American made threats like, "I could kill you, I'm a trained killer" and swung his hand close to the bouncer's face. The bouncer retaliated in self defense. Unfortunately, the bouncer got prosecuted. The case is currently being deliberated by the jury.

View attachment 610683

France_mike

Fresh Meat

View attachment 610683
It's 2022 a white man is not allowed to hit a black man I hope this guy gets the death penalty

machopants

Rookie
some updated news. Hayden Summers, 34, was sentenced to a three-year and three-month suspended sentence for hitting Glen Thomason on April 11, 2021.

the marine spent 19 days in hospital due to brain injury.

wiwitnesses all stated the marine was aggressive and wouldn't accept not being allowed back into the club.

heresay and rumours are america put pressure on Australia to make an example of the bouncer,

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
We get British sailors that come to the Mayport Base here in Jacksonville every year. 2 or 3 years ago they stole a moose head that was hanging on a wall at a local bar. Unfortunately for them, they were caught on camera. The footage was funny as fuck but the sneaky bastards worked very well together. The next morning, a courtesy call was made to the commander to let them know the whole thing was on tape but no action would be taken if they returned within 24 hours, which they did. I think they have been banned from the 3 bars those people own since then.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

View attachment 610683
Shocked this wasnt posted before, good video, always funny to see

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran

View attachment 610683
Knocked the stupid right out of him. In fact, if you look closely you can see the clump of stupid exiting the back of his head...
IMG_20221111_025307.jpg

Back