beatings Australian Bouncer Knocks out U.S. Marine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

An Australian bouncer knocked out an obnoxious U.S. Marine outside the Monsoons nightclub in Darwin. The American made threats like, "I could kill you, I'm a trained killer" and swung his hand close to the bouncer's face. The bouncer retaliated in self defense. Unfortunately, the bouncer got prosecuted. The case is currently being deliberated by the jury.

View attachment 610683
Aussies

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
An Australian bouncer knocked out an obnoxious U.S. Marine outside the Monsoons nightclub in Darwin. The American made threats like, "I could kill you, I'm a trained killer" and swung his hand close to the bouncer's face. The bouncer retaliated in self defense. Unfortunately, the bouncer got prosecuted. The case is currently being deliberated by the jury.

View attachment 610683
K THE FUC O'D NICE POST ............ MATEO1 ...........................

View attachment 610683

No audio, lots of variables.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran

View attachment 610683
He bitch slapped him !!!!!!!!!!! Lol, lol.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Don't mess with bouncers boi.

1apxxaeiedh91.jpg

Tubemonkey, woops, this member is afraid. Lol. The reason I said that is the obnoxious staff Marines, & sailors have. I particularly wish somebody would ruin their computers.

Ouchfl

Well Known Member

View attachment 610683
If he goes away for this I hope people will raise he'll until the drop the charges

Snoopyranger

Always sticking my beak in!
Well, that shut that cunt up. No fuss from the bouncer, just BANG!
He even put the guy in the recovery position ffs!!

D5318RD

Lurker

View attachment 610683
He needed that punch down and it was self defence

SuperNigger

Well Known Member

View attachment 610683
got him with that open hand!

dark skies

Well Known Member

View attachment 610683
Hilarious...Marines are given way too much credit for being badasses when they're fuck all.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
Now THAT. Is. Hilarious.

Not met many US service personnel but the UK ones I have seem to fall into two broad camps; either incredibly modest and humble types who keep to themselves (respect) or mouthy arrogant cunts like this bloke (fuck you)
here are the rules of engagement. Mouthy ones nearly always full of shit. Quiet proper killers and fighters always walk away from this type of shit. Have a mate who has legally killed armed fuckwits and you'd almost think he was queer he's so quiet. I tell him that too. For fun. If I ever go missing tell the police about this conversation. Wait.......he is a cop.

What's marine got to do with it? Being a typical obnoxious nigger has EVERYTHING to do with it! Good night sambo!🍌🍉

Somehow I thought US Marines would be bigger.
They don't stack shit that high ! Fucking nigger!

What we can't say NIGGER anymore?

Last edited:
Back