Serious Australian child care worker charged with 1,623 child exploitation and rape charges against 91 girls under 10 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
""frustrated sigh""
He will get life though, he will probably get sentenced to jail in queensland, penetration of a minor carries life I'm pretty sure; and I doubt he would ever be granted parole if he would get the option; he's practically as good as dead, just not good enough.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
He will get life though, he will probably get sentenced to jail in queensland, penetration of a minor carries life I'm pretty sure; and I doubt he would ever be granted parole if he would get the option; he's practically as good as dead, just not good enough.
How are pedos treated in Aussie prisons? I hope it's similar to the U.S.

Ratte

I was sent to management for an altercation with another prisoner as punishment, and a few cells down there was a bloke in his early 20s who got done with DNA inside a kid, he was locked in his cell with no water so he couldn't drown himself, no electricity to start a fire or electrocute himself, no toilet paper so he couldn't choke himself, blokes on the other side of the fence constantly calling out insults and talking about how he was Gunna get got; but the sad truth is, he would be amongst his own people in protection, the only people who have a bad time in protection are dogs, transgenders and gays, dogs especially, they are seen as lesser than pedos, rapists, kid killers, etc, etc. Pedos only get it bad when they get caught out in mainstream, prisoners will send them to the boneyard.

White8is8Right

This user was banned
People who “help” children are often “minor attracted adults” sane people think other people kids are annoying and we don’t give a fuck about them.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
People who “help” children are often “minor attracted adults” sane people think other people kids are annoying and we don’t give a fuck about them.
And people that care for animals like beastiality, healthcare workers are all necrophiliacs. You are literally retarded

White8is8Right

This user was banned
And people that care for animals like beastiality, healthcare workers are all necrophiliacs. You are literally retarded
Tell that to the millions of kids molested by their religious leaders, family members, school teachers, foster parents etc. yes it’s 100% true people who victimize children often work in those areas. If you don’t know statistics you should probably just keep your mouth shut like a good boy.

Also one name for you Larry Nassar

He only got famous cause he touched enough well known underage pussy

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Same as America, you get brownie points with the rest of the boys if you can get close enough to the pedo to fuck them up. They're in protective custody but where there is a will there is a way.

It reminds me of the guy here in Australia who starred in the equivalent of the terrible TV show "full house", it was a 80's/1990's show called "hey dad". The dad was molesting the cast. The day he went into prison he had to walk past the cage with all the gen pop guys watching, they threw jars of piss on him as he was lead past and he ended up catching a beating not long ago when someone finally got the chance. According to the screws - the prison guards - he spends his days sitting outside in the yard crying while wearing a big ski jacket thing to absorb all the shit and piss that is thrown at him daily on his travels. He's a dead man walking in there. There is also a Lebanese rapist from Sydney there as well who wrote some shit on his concrete cell wall about the prison guards, who then smashed his head into the wall after reading it and wiped it down with the blood coming out of it. Poor guard got investigated over it. He's in protective custody too because the Lebanese guys in prison (drug smugglers, bikers) want that little fucker dead too, for tarnishing the name the lebs have in Sydney.

Oh and I forgot the women's prison, there was a woman and a guy who kept their kid in filth living in a cardboard box like a dog, long story short I can't remember hearing what happened to the guy but the woman ended up being held down by some other girls while a kettle of boiling water was poured over her face. She looks like a pizza now.

Ratte

Same as America, you get brownie points with the rest of the boys if you can get close enough to the pedo to fuck them up. They're in protective custody but where there is a will there is a way.

It reminds me of the guy here in Australia who starred in the equivalent of the terrible TV show "full house", it was a 80's/1990's show called "hey dad". The dad was molesting the cast. The day he went into prison he had to walk past the cage with all the gen pop guys watching, they threw jars of piss on him as he was lead past and he ended up catching a beating not long ago when someone finally got the chance. According to the screws - the prison guards - he spends his days sitting outside in the yard crying while wearing a big ski jacket thing to absorb all the shit and piss that is thrown at him daily on his travels. He's a dead man walking in there. There is also a Lebanese rapist from Sydney there as well who wrote some shit on his concrete cell wall about the prison guards, who then smashed his head into the wall after reading it and wiped it down with the blood coming out of it. Poor guard got investigated over it. He's in protective custody too because the Lebanese guys in prison (drug smugglers, bikers) want that little fucker dead too, for tarnishing the name the lebs have in Sydney.

Oh and I forgot the women's prison, there was a woman and a guy who kept their kid in filth living in a cardboard box like a dog, long story short I can't remember hearing what happened to the guy but the woman ended up being held down by some other girls while a kettle of boiling water was poured over her face. She looks like a pizza now.
Never heard of the lady that got kettled, but fucken good.

As for the Lebo, you talking bout the one in that rape gang who raped all those girls with his mates?

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Tell that to the millions of kids molested by their religious leaders, family members, school teachers, foster parents etc. yes it’s 100% true people who victimize children often work in those areas. If you don’t know statistics you should probably just keep your mouth shut like a good boy.

Also one name for you Larry Nassar

He only got famous cause he touched enough well known underage pussy
Yeah dumbass common sense would tell you that pedophiles would try to work in some kind of childcare position to gain access to them. That doesn't mean there aren't lots of people in the world that enjoy caring for others, you just aren't one of them. Spouting off about statistics is such a pussy, liberal thing to do btw. Big L

White8is8Right

This user was banned
Yeah dumbass common sense would tell you that pedophiles would try to work in some kind of childcare position to gain access to them. That doesn't mean there aren't lots of people in the world that enjoy caring for others, you just aren't one of them. Spouting off about statistics is such a pussy, liberal thing to do btw. Big L
Liberals hate stats that’s why they love them some niggggers. Go tuck in your mix breed grandchildren and be grateful that’s not a deadly sin of catch my drift……at least for now your children’s fornication will be forgiven but not forever

The most prolific serial chomo system is the school system female pedophiles flock to it just liken male pedophiles find their way to religion

Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
What seems more worrying is that the op is trawling the internet, looking for stories with this subject matter to post on GG ...

Ratte

What seems more worrying is that the op is trawling the internet, looking for stories with this subject matter to post on GG ...
haha I saw it on the news in youtube you twat; the large majority of my posts have nothing to do with this filth, thank you very much; this post and something about peter scully is legit it; looking into pedos is hardly my hobby

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
haha I saw it on the news in youtube you twat; the large majority of my posts have nothing to do with this filth, thank you very much; this post and something about peter scully is legit it; looking into pedos is hardly my hobby
Just jokes, don't get your vagina messy...

Back