Serious Australian child care worker charged with 1,623 child exploitation and rape charges against 91 girls under 10 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
This seems a fitting punishment
6E344775-F984-4152-9F58-DA0A8FE93BA3.jpeg

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Thats my biggest fear everytime im dropping off my daughter at daycare,

Let a pacu eat his dick away as punishment
People who work in childcare need to really pay attention, this can happen anywhere. Child care workers need to undergo more stringent checks, like psychiatric evaluation. Some of these acts took place with his colleagues back to him, how do you not notice something like that? So much is very wrong about this.

NiJayVaGo

Gekoloniseerd
People who work in childcare need to really pay attention, this can happen anywhere. Child care workers need to undergo more stringent checks, like psychiatric evaluation. Some of these acts took place with his colleagues back to him, how do you not notice something like that? So much is very wrong about this.
Yeah brother, couldnt agree more with you. I personally would fire and forbid guys working in that field. Only woman who are mentally stable and mothers themselfs...

fostercare is more messed up imo.
They arent controlled around here, you just apply for it and get screened once... no one who is going to inspect the situation once they started fostercaring..

https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/veel-misbruik-in-pleeggezinnen-en-tehuizen~a039f68e/ <-- its dutch but translate will work

Vrux12

Gorepreneur
There will be mob justice before he reaches protection; he would have been marked for a bad day before he even got to prison.
I hope so, though we're all deeply depraved, I hope we can all agree that if someone attacks even one child, let alone nearly one-hundred in this manner, the law should no longer protect them, and their human rights should be revoked.

I hope so, though we're all deeply depraved, I hope we can all agree that if someone attacks even one child, let alone nearly one-hundred in this manner, the law should no longer protect them, and their human rights should be revoked.
My mistake, over 1000! He needs to die!

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
An innocent child, yes, I agree wholeheartedly; but if it's something like self defense against a teenager, I think there is room for leniency.

But this? If there is a god, they should do something valuable for once and smite the fucking dog already in hellfire.

Back