Australia's Captain Cook statute vandalised by protesters (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
If you did this in certain countries they would turn a water cannon on them, shoot them dead, or put in prison never to be seen again. Even if I don’t agree with what they are protesting about, I’ll alway champion their right to do so in a free country. Here in the UK they started to put extra rules on it and people are like “good don’t let them get away with it” but they don’t realise that’s their rights gone too. How far away are we from kin jong un .

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I’ll bet $20 that the Captain James Cook statue was cut down, stolen, and raped by @wiggins .
No comment...

The Age is a left wing news paper that has gone down hill a long way since its heyday. It used to be a very good paper until the inheriting son, young Warrick Fairfax got into a shit throwing competition with the family and ended up throwing most of the family fortune down the shitter and pissing off to the US to be a super Christian or something.

Now it's a super green/red activist piece of shit. So you need to take what it says with a big grain of salt.

However, having said that, no one from the left is claiming responsibility for this as most people think its really going way too far.

Which it is. We need to burn this kind of shit pronto... Mexican style...

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I love Captain Cook, having visited his museum in Whitby many times. He was one of the worlds greatest cartographers, navigators and explorers. People forget times where different in the 1700's yet he was still a considerate man, even thoughtful toward natives. He didn't even colonize Australia, he mapped it and fucked off in 1770. Captain Arthur Phillip, established the first European settlement in Australia in 1788. Fucking idiots attach unfounded blame on a person to justify their idiotic, pointless actions.

Back