beatings Autistic Kid Gets Bully (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

White8is8Right

This user was banned
Let’s be real for a minute that’s the only fight that ape will ever win he’s at least 3/4 queer, and being black and queer is a trifling life

roostar14

It’s only a little blood…
Seen an autistic kid beat the breaks out of a jock one time. They were agitating him at lunch and he grabbed his lunch box and windmilled his butt for 2 min straight 😂😂😂

Stunt_dude

Rookie
Oh dayum another george floyd in the making. Let's all hope he gets his before he beats more innocent, vulnerable peoples.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
I'm autistic even I have an ak-47 and a semi auto shotgun I would've went and shot him and his fucking entire family baby's and all fuck em punk ass mayates
flechette rounds.jpg

flechettes are fun: when flechettes hit, they don't kill immediately. they shred your organs, causing you to bleed, but you have several minutes until you die.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Well, it's on film, so time for cops and expulsion. Hope the parents of the victim do what needed...
Maybe if the kids father has a pair, he can reciprocate to the douche bags father..

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Porch monkeys are weak minded ghetto trash.....
The retard should've used his retard strength to pummel that pavement apes head into the fkn ground....
Pathetic low intelligence animals.... every last one

Back