beatings Autistic Kid Gets Bully (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
One of the biggest regrets I have as an older adult in life is how I never fought back like I really should have when I was bullied as a kid. I think a lot of it came from being bullied by such abusive parents at home and so I didn't have the "know-how" or confidence to stand up to it. If I could go back in time , and if I saw some shit like this happening, I'd find a way to ruin that asshole's life. It would be way worse than a simple punch to the face, it would be devious, soul destroying shit.

Yeah, and why this shit is never exposed in the mainstream is because it ruins their narrative of being an "oppressed minority" swap those skin colors and it would be all over the news for months and probably name the fucking school after him!
I had a problem with some black guys bullying me in 7th or 8th grade. My sister was dating a Jujitsu expert at the time. He taught me one great move and I employed it on the leader of the black bullies. I won. He was defeated and humiliated, and they never bothered me again. That little shit's name was Mark Slade, and to this day I know he remembers me as the only white boy who ever whipped his bblack ass.

trellbrown23

MIsanthrope
I was bullied by the same type of Niggas because I chose not to be like them. Still harrased to this day. Needless to say, I was eventually chased out of my hometown, so i moved to a red state.

Unfortunately, the lifetime of damage done by the black communitah is done. I want nothing to do with the communitah or the culture.

Fuck Marxists, Communists, Democrats, and Fuck the communitah.

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
I have friends of all different races. So I don't usually get into the racial slurs. But l might have to make an exception as l was beating this punk bitch to a bloody pulp, maybe slip in an N-word or two. I'm pretty sure my black friends would understand.

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Makes my fucking blood boil. Really fucking tired of this country putting animals like these on a pedestal.

Back