Police Axe wielder that broke into residential home gets blasted (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Man breaks into a house and rummages through the owner/s vehicle and is confronted by police who then approaches with an axe and isn't able to axe them a question.
View attachment 695588
He self identified as black...

1690676319736.png

IExist

I exist
If you're carrying an axe and police tell you to not move while guns are pointed, YOU DON'T FUCKING MOVE! Ya got caught, should have just given up and not get shot up like that.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
10 to 15 shots to the chest, lets cuff him up
Punisher, I’ve told you, it’s usually policy. Done because there are times when the suspect had been assumed dead , only to still be a threat. Hense they cuff every one. Dead or alive. Most of the weird shit you see cops do are because they train that way, consistently. Therefore, during a highly adrenaline charge situation like a shooting, less deadly mistakes are made. Back the blue, ya Jew. J/K.

How many shots. Omg. I'm SURE one in the kneecap would have been officiant. Even a tazer wiuld have worked....
BUT.....

NAH, it's America 🫠😅🤣
Lol in a life or death situation you're more than likely not going to have the thought to aim for the legs. The largest target on a person is their torso which is why cops and self defense shooters tend to aim and shoot there. They gave him a chance to surrender, i would've shot him too. I don't want to get whacked with a hatchet.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Punisher, I’ve told you, it’s usually policy. Done because there are times when the suspect had been assumed dead , only to still be a threat. Hense they cuff every one. Dead or alive. Most of the weird shit you see cops do are because they train that way, consistently. Therefore, during a highly adrenaline charge situation like a shooting, less deadly mistakes are made. Back the blue, ya Jew. J/K.

Ya, I know I just laugh at the irony of it. As someone that has trained to shoot people I;d make sure the areas known as the off switch are hit. BTW the guy did fall over dead so they did hit something critical.

Back