Police Axe wielder that broke into residential home gets blasted (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I dont understand Why usa have high number of suicides. It's the richest country of the world. You have job, house, car, walmart, beer, vaginas. What do you want more???

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Man breaks into a house and rummages through the owner/s vehicle and is confronted by police who then approaches with an axe and isn't able to axe them a question.
View attachment 695588
I love how our cops are more apt at killing than our gang bangers, never ceases to make me laugh. Same with how many people think this shit is acceptable lmfao

But, as usual, fuck the guy they shot too because how hard is it to simply just not walk at people with a weapon. But the cops are retards for shooting that much at a dude literally in a residential neighborhood, any one of those rounds couldve killed someones kid, and again, only reason i care is if any civilian did this the cops would imprison them.
So ill say again, why the fuck do retarded bootlickers let our professionals conduct themselves at a lessor standard than we have to ourselves, by all logic we should have a higher standard for them.

Back