baby stabbed 90 times with scissors. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
That is beyond fucked up. I don't care how much the mom might try to cry that she is suffering from postpartum depression or anything else (not that Chinese courts would spend much time worrying about her state of mind anyways) now that the deed is done.

How one could harm their own child, their own flesh and blood, is completely beyond my realm of understanding.

I really, REALLY hope that some kind, loving, rich person (THAT LIVES IN ASIA) makes a deal and adopts this baby.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
The "crap," merchandise, China produces is done so by American Corporations taking advantage of the lack of labor laws in communist China. They employ Chinese citizens for dirt cheap to keep prices low here in America..Think, Wal-Mart, Target, Gap, etc. The people employed are worked to literal death. Suicide nets are placed around the factories to keep them from killing themselves.

More on this subject later.

not to mention dollar stores.....so i see child services there arent much better than here.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Ok, I never was able to breast feed, but isnt eight months old a little old? Should he not be on soft foods or baby food, or is it because they dont have any there?

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
My baby bites me all the time- and it's bloody sore! Not on my tits right enough. No feckin danger would I have been sticking a pap into my teething baby's mouth! It's her own fault for not weaning him off by the time he started getting choppers for munching! Shocking that the mum isn't getting the baby taken away after such a serious assault. Such ashame for the poor wee thing.

Back