disaster Bad Day For Road Worker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Angelmaker6

Deathcore Stoner 🤘🏼
Why the fuck was the dude attached to the truck that got hit!? Almost looks like a harness or just got stuck but it stopped him from getting out of the way. Life..

macread

Well Known Member
So no one thinks that the driver of the vehicle had plenty of time to stop? He was obviously sleeping or on the phone or some other shit as he had plenty time to strop never mind slow down a bit.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Just like Pinky Tuscadaro

Attachments

• IMG_2926.jpeg
    IMG_2926.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 32

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
So no one thinks that the driver of the vehicle had plenty of time to stop? He was obviously sleeping or on the phone or some other shit as he had plenty time to strop never mind slow down a bit.
It takes those huge trucks like that time to start and stop. I think they should have closed that section of road down until the work was done. Had flag men on both sides with walkies. Signs ahead letting it be known.

macread

Well Known Member
It takes those huge trucks like that time to start and stop. I think they should have closed that section of road down until the work was done. Had flag men on both sides with walkies. Signs ahead letting it be known.
In known it takes a bit for them to stop but there was at least 10 seconds from the start of the video till contact but obviously he must have or should have saw the obstruction way before that, the road was clear and if the drivers eyes were on the road they were not hard to spot. As far as I can see the truck did not appear to slow down at all.

Back