disaster Bad Day For Road Worker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
that company is at complete fault.
not the driver of the truck.
i guess that was supposed to be that guys day to go!
that car couldnt have landed any better.
How is he not at fault? It's the truck driver's job to not drive into shit in the middle of the road. Especially something with big yellow signs on the back of it while someone is waving a big yellow flag next to it. There was nothing between him and that truck and he didn't slow down at all until he was stopped by the crash. The truck driver is a retard. He most definitely shares some of the blame. I think he should own most if not all of it.

Dumb workers should had put up cones and signs way back so folks know. Instead they put it right on their vehicle.
Do you really think cones would have helped? He didn't see two big yellow and orangs signs with a big yellow flag being waved around. He was not paying attention. You have to be a blind fucking retard to hit something like that in the middle of the road.

In known it takes a bit for them to stop but there was at least 10 seconds from the start of the video till contact but obviously he must have or should have saw the obstruction way before that, the road was clear and if the drivers eyes were on the road they were not hard to spot. As far as I can see the truck did not appear to slow down at all.
He had plenty of time to change lanes or stop. He was just a fucking moron.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
How is he not at fault? It's the truck driver's job to not drive into shit in the middle of the road. Especially something with big yellow signs on the back of it while someone is waving a big yellow flag next to it. There was nothing between him and that truck and he didn't slow down at all until he was stopped by the crash. The truck driver is a retard. He most definitely shares some of the blame. I think he should own most if not all of it.

Do you really think cones would have helped? He didn't see two big yellow and orangs signs with a big yellow flag being waved around. He was not paying attention. You have to be a blind fucking retard to hit something like that in the middle of the road.

He had plenty of time to change lanes or stop. He was just a fucking moron.
all the more reason for there to be a crash truck present. because of this. thats why its called an accident.
you dont know much about road work.but thats fine. its not your "thing". but thats why. theres no indications of road work being done ahead. no sign of any kind. one of a heavy construction workers nightmares. had more than my share of close calls. my last one was two months ago.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
all the more reason for there to be a crash truck present. because of this. thats why its called an accident.
you dont know much about road work.but thats fine. its not your "thing". but thats why. theres no indications of road work being done ahead. no sign of any kind. one of a heavy construction workers nightmares. had more than my share of close calls. my last one was two months ago.
Common sense driving is clearly not your "thing" and that is not fine because I have to share the roads with you. I don't see how my knowledge or your assumption of my knowledge on roadside work safety is even relevant since the truck driver is entirely at fault because he's a fucking idiot driver.

It doesn't matter at all why the truck was there or if it is even a work truck. It could have been a disabled car or an elephant. What it was, does not even matter. It only matters that it was a large, brightly colored object stopped on a long straightaway in broad daylight that should have been easily avoided.

The driver had lots of time to be proactive but he even failed to react minimally. He drove straight into the truck without slowing down at all. There is no sharing the blame here. It's all on the truck driver. Two of a truck driver's primary tasks are to keep the truck on the road and to not hit shit in the road. Especially bright colored shit with a flagman waving a brightly colored flag right next to it.

It is 100% negligence on the truck driver. Aside from a medical emergency there is no reasonable excuse for hitting another vehicle like that on a nearly empty road.

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
1694316477946.png

bad drivers...i see them everywhere

mrln

silent ghost
Common sense driving is clearly not your "thing" and that is not fine because I have to share the roads with you. I don't see how my knowledge or your assumption of my knowledge on roadside work safety is even relevant since the truck driver is entirely at fault because he's a fucking idiot driver.

It doesn't matter at all why the truck was there or if it is even a work truck. It could have been a disabled car or an elephant. What it was, does not even matter. It only matters that it was a large, brightly colored object stopped on a long straightaway in broad daylight that should have been easily avoided.

The driver had lots of time to be proactive but he even failed to react minimally. He drove straight into the truck without slowing down at all. There is no sharing the blame here. It's all on the truck driver. Two of a truck driver's primary tasks are to keep the truck on the road and to not hit shit in the road. Especially bright colored shit with a flagman waving a brightly colored flag right next to it.

It is 100% negligence on the truck driver. Aside from a medical emergency there is no reasonable excuse for hitting another vehicle like that on a nearly empty road.
the driver could have been day dreaming. on his phone. whatever.
till your out there,youll never get it. plain and simple.
over and out...

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
the driver could have been day dreaming. on his phone. whatever.
till your out there,youll never get it. plain and simple.
over and out...
Settle down Beavis.

My point is that despite any possible negligence by the workers, it was still 100% avoidable by the truck driver. He had plenty of time to see it and avoid it.

Back