disaster Bad Luck Crossing Street (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
again no one seems shocked, at all
It's hard to be shocked by something you didn't see. When you are focused on what you are doing it is easy to miss things going on around you in a city with noise and commotion all around.

There were some people from up the street running to the scene though. They probably happened to be looking in that direction when it happened.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
It's hard to be shocked by something you didn't see. When you are focused on what you are doing it is easy to miss things going on around you in a city with noise and commotion all around.

There were some people from up the street running to the scene though. They probably happened to be looking in that direction when it happened.
It seemed like the people in the lower left turned around and looked and gave no fucks, but maybe they didnt see her under the bus.

qdeng1

Well Known Member
It's not bad luck she just not paying enough attention, she thought that drivers give a fuck about her life.
I look both side of road every 0.5 second when I cross the street because I know drivers want to kill me.

Back