Bank customer’s $10.5m account dilemma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
take the cash.
its their fuck up.
if it were hers or yours,the courts would probably say that your shit out of luck. and you should be more careful next time.
you could always invest it in a foreign market. the courts probably cant say shit about that,since its not in that country's market. :shrug:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
take the cash.
its their fuck up.
if it were hers or yours,the courts would probably say that your shit out of luck. and you should be more careful next time.
you could always invest it in a foreign market. the courts probably cant say shit about that,since its not in that country's market. :shrug:
It's almost impossible to get out of, you can get away with murder but you can't fuck with money. The best thing you could do is convert some to crypto and try moving it through non-custodial/cold wallets and mixers to try hide it, or bury some of it in cash, don't transfer it as any bank you transfer it to still has to follow the OECD laws or they won't exist as a bank. They'll take your money off you. Crypto movements and a country with no extradition treaty is your best bet or bury the cash and do your time, keep your mouth shut. "I spent it all on cocaine and hookers".

5-10 years later with good behaviour:

bd5bde7d-7dd1-4ed1-b33c-904b27258b16_text.gif

scott13214

I am better than you!
I was once overcharged 10 dollars by a credit card bill. I pay each month auto ACH deducted. They deposited 1000 by mistake.

I call them the next day to let them know. I get several emails from their lawyers demanding the money back. I was the one that called them before the first email demanding the money back was even sent. I told them to just take the money back. They don’t even apologize for threatening me unnecessarily. I knew the money was sent by mistake, I told them to take it back.

How did they not catch this for 7 months? I tell them to take the money back and still get threatened over $990.00
She gets millions and they just want her to call the bank.

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
I would’ve bought some land somewhere, build a house and get a lot of Bakugan and Halo stuff.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This.

Say nothing and invest that money is high interest accounts, if they come looking for the cash (which they always will) they can have it back, but at least you've got something from it
at 4% its 40k pa.

But they didn't come knocking for 7 months...

Damn, the dilemma. mind you, with that much in cash the local toe cutter crews would start sniffing around...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In the County Court on Friday, the 41-year-old was sentenced to 209 days in prison – which she served after her arrest last year – and handed an 18-month community corrections order with 200 hours of community work.

Manivel has returned more than $8 million and settled with the crypto company, but not before she tried to transfer millions overseas and fly out of Australia with thousands in cash.

Judge Martine Marich found Manivel’s actions were opportunistic and precipitated by extraordinary circumstances.

“The quantum of your offending is grave, i.e. $4 million, which was dispersed after you had been warned that you had come into possession of the victim’s property via their unfortunate mistake,” Marich found.

“Most of the $10 million that was deposited mistakenly in your account, I understand, has been recovered."

“I find that your offending was opportunistic precipitated by the most extraordinary of circumstances, that is the unexpected windfall of the $10 million deposited into your account.”

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
She really thought no one wold notice that amount of money 🤣 if you are going to steal millions the key is slow and steady
She didn't steal anything though? They freely gave it to her. I think she should be permitted to keep every penny of that money.

It's not her fault they made the error, is it? If you or I were to accidentally give a stranger a million dollars, do we deserve to get it back? Nope.

Theseus

King Of Athens
She didn't steal anything though? They freely gave it to her. I think she should be permitted to keep every penny of that money.

It's not her fault they made the error, is it? If you or I were to accidentally give a stranger a million dollars, do we deserve to get it back? Nope.
I’d definitely know i did nothing to deserve that amount of money and something is wrong. I feel she’s still liable. And whoever is in charge of payroll/finance at the company is also liable.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Hold up lads.
We should ask @Russellmark11 for advice, legends say that he or she has 15years of experience in trading and stocks🤗

PS: just a joke darling :mybad:
Just follow your plan and invest it in Microsoft, with your math you will be a billionaire in 6 months.
Also its pretty simple. When a bank error like that happens you want to avoid going thru banks especially since it was in crypto. Instead you would set up multiple accounts on Cashapp because they convert crypto to cash and you can invest in the market without having a bank account teethered to the account. And they allow I think $25,000 before it's reported. You also can forget about even touching 9 million because it's just too much too not get caught. Then the safest thing to invest in would be a stock company that is located in China because not only do they have to follow the US rules and regulations they also have to follow Chinas rules which are pretty strict. Especially if there was one that was going to IPO. Once the money is invested thru Cashapp into the market only the person with the Cashapp pin can sell it. Cashapp can't sell it and the government can't force you to sell it until 2 years have passed. All you do is wait until the stock has went up 150% which can take up to 6 months then sell. Then return what you took out of the 10 million and you can keep the rest. Hopefully they wont have noticed it was missing and you will have made about $150,000 which isn't that bad for that short of time. Let me know if you have any more questions Mr. Microsoft. Oooo...I think that name suits you since it kinda describes you.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Just follow your plan and invest it in Microsoft, with your math you will be a billionaire in 6 months.
Also its pretty simple. When a bank error like that happens you want to avoid going thru banks especially since it was in crypto. Instead you would set up multiple accounts on Cashapp because they convert crypto to cash and you can invest in the market without having a bank account teethered to the account. And they allow I think $25,000 before it's reported. You also can forget about even touching 9 million because it's just too much too not get caught. Then the safest thing to invest in would be a stock company that is located in China because not only do they have to follow the US rules and regulations they also have to follow Chinas rules which are pretty strict. Especially if there was one that was going to IPO. Once the money is invested thru Cashapp into the market only the person with the Cashapp pin can sell it. Cashapp can't sell it and the government can't force you to sell it until 2 years have passed. All you do is wait until the stock has went up 150% which can take up to 6 months then sell. Then return what you took out of the 10 million and you can keep the rest. Hopefully they wont have noticed it was missing and you will have made about $150,000 which isn't that bad for that short of time. Let me know if you have any more questions Mr. Microsoft. Oooo...I think that name suits you since it kinda describes you.
images - 2024-02-21T182012.889.jpeg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
5gram gold bars work
Why not corn or wheat? You won't be trading in metals during the apocalypse, unless it's ammo.
Stacking shit for ww3 or the end of American currency is a waste of money - unless you're prepared to buy low and sell high in the current market. If I want gold during a panic that's what guns are for.

Back