beatings Beat Down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
NORMANDY PARK, Wash. — A convenience store worker in Normandy Park was viciously attacked during a robbery Friday night and police are still looking for all six suspects involved. Surveillance video from the Friendly Normandy Market shows a group of six males robbing the store, and as the robbery is taking place, one of them is repeatedly beating the cashier. “But before I could even take in what they said to me or respond, the one was on top of me just hitting me,” Leah Johnston, the woman attacked, said. Johnston says she was trying to tell the group they could take whatever they wanted and to stop hitting her. “I know at one point (I said) that you could stop hitting me. I’m not fighting you!” Johnston said. She says all the guys took from the store was less than $100, some tobacco products, and candy. “It’s just amazing that they would do it for as little as they got,” Johnston said. She says she will be taking some time away from work, but she can’t wait to get back. She says her store plans to beef up security measures so attacks like this don’t happen again. “But I’m not going to let them win. I’m not walking away from my job. I like this community. I like the people and I love my job,” Johnston said. Normandy Park Police say they continue to look for the six suspects. Anyone with any information is urged to give them a call.

Bostonjohn

Rookie
Were they niglets? How can you tell ?
I've been referring to them as triple p's lately (pale palm parasites). I'm hoping it catches on.

Sorry ass little bastards 😡 I.hope they catch them quick, Probably juvenile's and will be back out in 30 days
Maybe we should bring back dragging them behind vehicles? Take a finger for ever thieving offense? Lock the parents up with em? All of the above? Idk, but I'm sick of the shit. Just had a guy tell me today that white people make statistics to make black people look bad, because white people don't like seeing blacks progressing. I said, you think stealing, robbing, raping, and killing is progress? He didn't say anything after that.

Last edited:

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
NORMANDY PARK, Wash. — A convenience store worker in Normandy Park was viciously attacked during a robbery Friday night and police are still looking for all six suspects involved. Surveillance video from the Friendly Normandy Market shows a group of six males robbing the store, and as the robbery is taking place, one of them is repeatedly beating the cashier. “But before I could even take in what they said to me or respond, the one was on top of me just hitting me,” Leah Johnston, the woman attacked, said. Johnston says she was trying to tell the group they could take whatever they wanted and to stop hitting her. “I know at one point (I said) that you could stop hitting me. I’m not fighting you!” Johnston said. She says all the guys took from the store was less than $100, some tobacco products, and candy. “It’s just amazing that they would do it for as little as they got,” Johnston said. She says she will be taking some time away from work, but she can’t wait to get back. She says her store plans to beef up security measures so attacks like this don’t happen again. “But I’m not going to let them win. I’m not walking away from my job. I like this community. I like the people and I love my job,” Johnston said. Normandy Park Police say they continue to look for the six suspects. Anyone with any information is urged to give them a call.

Fuuckin Migrants i guess

Phatman

Scumbag
And if she defended herself with a gun and put holes in these wild animals, it would be all over the news, there would be riots in the streets and sobbing parents spewing about how Vajayron was such a good dindu.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
Young
And if she defended herself with a gun and put holes in these wild animals, it would be all over the news, there would be riots in the streets and sobbing parents spewing about how Vajayron was such a good dindu.
The monkey’s mom would be saying “ he was onlya Stealin”

Back