beatings Beating a chink who tried to fake for insurance (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
gps.gif

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
All frauds deserve the only best of beat downs for their betrayals! The history goes back to well before Dante's Divine Comedy, even further back than the bearing false witness commandment. Alighieri wrote the ones deserving of the Ninth Circle of Hell are those guilty of the sin of treachery, the worst sin of mankind. There they forever languish in darkness and ice, furthest from God's Light, with never a moment's relief from the cold, along side Satan, Lucifer himself, frozen and buried up to his chest, contemplating and plotting his next evildoing, the ultimate betrayer, Prince of Lies and Deceit, who reigns there for eternity. It's a great story! Check it out! This both written and oral tradition is why the treacherous are handled so brutally and have been throughout history.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
^ What u holding a bible? ^
Nah, I'm no preacher or theologian, far from it. I'm merely explaining why we are hard wired to detest and destroy the treacherous to the unenlightened among us. It's what I do. Even folks with no stake in the outcome will curb stomp a betrayer if given the chance. Treachery goes against just about every tenant or law of civilization most of the educated among us agreed upon, no matter what form any divine inspiration takes, even none at all.

Back