Bedsit killer' had sex with at least EIGHTY dead bodies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
I feel awful for the families of the deceased... And the poor investigators that had to look at his computer files. Eeehggk!!! 🤮

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
A den in his property hid a cache of hard drives and pictures showing he carried out 'acts of sexual penetration of female corpses' .

Detectives also found the diary detailing the age of the 80 dead bodies he defiled and when he had abused them, often on film.

Police think there could have been hundreds more victims in his 30-year career. The youngest dead person he defiled was just nine and the oldest 100.

full story
'Bedsit killer' had sex with EIGHTY dead bodies

49958667-10165769-David_Fuller_today_admitted_murdering_both_Wendy_Knell_25_and_20-a-5_1636046521201.jpg
Of course he looks like that, skin him alive and cut his limbs off.

Cubito

Lurker
Fucker deserves to be locked up and the key thrown away for the killings, but just imagine all the pictures and videos this guy must've had and are now lost.
You think this guy might've been the Necrolord guy from the darkweb? Fits the theme.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Fucker deserves to be locked up and the key thrown away for the killings, but just imagine all the pictures and videos this guy must've had and are now lost.
You think this guy might've been the Necrolord guy from the darkweb? Fits the theme.
HELL no, I wouldn't want to see this saggy guy fucking anybody or anything

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
It's bad enough fucking a 100 year old woman, let alone a 100 year old dead woman... his knob must stink to high heaven!
I'm late to the conversation here, but will you please tell everyone how you arrive at the " bad enough fucking a 100 year old woman," comparison point?

Ex Spatula King

Is no longer working :P
What a degenerate scumbag. He could of just slept with one of my ex's. She was basically like s corpse in bed, didn't smell much better than one either lol

sunny.sativa

existentialist
If y’all want an enjoyable, deeply informative summary of this monster, Danielle Kirsty does awesome murder coverage on YouTube. Her research and sources are extensive, check this case out. I just finished listening and came here in hopes of juicy forensic files.

Back