Bedsit killer' had sex with at least EIGHTY dead bodies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
A den in his property hid a cache of hard drives and pictures showing he carried out 'acts of sexual penetration of female corpses' .

Detectives also found the diary detailing the age of the 80 dead bodies he defiled and when he had abused them, often on film.

Police think there could have been hundreds more victims in his 30-year career. The youngest dead person he defiled was just nine and the oldest 100.

full story
'Bedsit killer' had sex with EIGHTY dead bodies

49958667-10165769-David_Fuller_today_admitted_murdering_both_Wendy_Knell_25_and_20-a-5_1636046521201.jpg

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Cops treated him surprisingly well when they arrested him, considering the grotesque crimes and murders this sick pervert committed.

If he had been suspected of having illegal drugs it would have been a bashed in door and a full SWAT team throwing his ass around.
Esp in the US

Reject

This user was banned
A den in his property hid a cache of hard drives and pictures showing he carried out 'acts of sexual penetration of female corpses' .

Detectives also found the diary detailing the age of the 80 dead bodies he defiled and when he had abused them, often on film.

Police think there could have been hundreds more victims in his 30-year career. The youngest dead person he defiled was just nine and the oldest 100.

full story
'Bedsit killer' had sex with EIGHTY dead bodies

49958667-10165769-David_Fuller_today_admitted_murdering_both_Wendy_Knell_25_and_20-a-5_1636046521201.jpg
And his wife was asking herself why isn’t he touching me anymore 🤔

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Cops treated him surprisingly well when they arrested him, considering the grotesque crimes and murders this sick pervert committed.

If he had been suspected of having illegal drugs it would have been a bashed in door and a full SWAT team throwing his ass around.
Esp in the US
I know some GG members are pro necrophilia, probably just fantasizing, but they sure would not fuck an underage corpse. Not this guy! He's mental, he's sick...sick like a leak. He might even have a little boner while being hand-cuffed! He needs help...

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
I know some GG members are pro necrophilia, probably just fantasizing, but they sure would not fuck an underage corpse. Not this guy! He's mental, he's sick...sick like a leak. He might even have a little boner while being hand-cuffed! He needs help...
People like that are beyond help they have fell into black sick pit of perversion.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker

Yea it is the violation of children's bodies that really upset me.
And if he did kill people, and it seems any vulnerable female was potential prey, what unknown crimes has he committed in his life?
They need to check for unsolved sexual assaults on girls around where he lived In his younger years.

Back