Before dying man questioned for attempted rape (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Manaus, Brazil – The body of Cristiano Lopes dos Santos, 36, was found in a forested area on Thursday afternoon, February 3rd, in Ramal do Aracá, Lago Azul neighborhood, north of Manaus. The body was found by the victim's father, Juvenal Barbosa de Carvalho, 59, and his neighbor. The man was a drug user and had lived in Manaus for two years.

A video of the man being questioned in a kind of "crime court" has been released on social media. In the images it is possible to see someone holding a cell phone during a video call with the alleged victim of the attempted rape.

The victim was found with signs of torture, mainly in the head region. Cristiano wore only orange shorts.

The father, very shaken, said he received a video on his son's cell phone being tortured. Cristiano would have invaded a residence and tried to rape a woman. “Every day I tried to get my son out of the drug world. I don't feel sorry for him, I'm feeling ashamed, my bosses are seeing me go through a situation like this”, said the father.

2.jpeg

3.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Manaus, Brazil – The body of Cristiano Lopes dos Santos, 36, was found in a forested area on Thursday afternoon, February 3rd, in Ramal do Aracá, Lago Azul neighborhood, north of Manaus. The body was found by the victim's father, Juvenal Barbosa de Carvalho, 59, and his neighbor. The man was a drug user and had lived in Manaus for two years.

A video of the man being questioned in a kind of "crime court" has been released on social media. In the images it is possible to see someone holding a cell phone during a video call with the alleged victim of the attempted rape.

The victim was found with signs of torture, mainly in the head region. Cristiano wore only orange shorts.

The father, very shaken, said he received a video on his son's cell phone being tortured. Cristiano would have invaded a residence and tried to rape a woman. “Every day I tried to get my son out of the drug world. I don't feel sorry for him, I'm feeling ashamed, my bosses are seeing me go through a situation like this”, said the father.

View attachment 567407

View attachment 567408

View attachment 567409
I do luv the Size of that Fkn Log laying beside "Stiffy" There's No doubt in my mind that it was used to bring about the Alleged Rapists Demise,(gotta luv that),Tho,I can Definitely think of a better place that it should've ended up! Lol...SP
Straight Up in Da Air,Outta "Rapeboys'" Alleged "Rapeboys" ASS!!!
SP

Last edited:

Collins

Well Known Member

View attachment 567407

View attachment 567408

View attachment 567409
The fucked up thing is now that she’ll be seen as an interrogator/conspiring in his torture & death

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 567407

View attachment 567408

View attachment 567409
Sucking the earth juices

Back