biden stealing money from military veterans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
trump this. trump that. trumptrumptrumptrumptrump.... blahblahblahblahblahblah!
well. this ass clown is no fucking better. so all you trump haters and biden lovers,the corruption is both ways. hunter biden AGAIN,being charged. sooooo......

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Let's be real, that senile cunt Biden isn't deciding shit, he's just a Muppet for others.

I'd still prefer him over that faggot we got running things here in canada.
The handlers when Joe goes off the script:

get_attachment_url.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
Let's be real, that senile cunt Biden isn't deciding shit, he's just a Muppet for others.

exactly. so things werent ALL trump either.
we all in america, get it.
same people running things there,are running them here too.
theyre the same persons. sell outs.
just so happens biden is a lil more lets just say,"fragile".

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
well. this ass clown is no fucking better. so all you trump haters and biden lovers,the corruption is both ways. hunter biden AGAIN,being charged. sooooo......

Jesus fuckin' Christ, what a fucking mess that page is. The god damn ads! Worse than Facebook clickbait articles!

Also, where the hell did "hunter being charged again" randomly come into, if your contention for the purpose of this useless thread is to somehow suggest that Biden is siphoning money from vets to help illegal immigrants? Talk about ADHD, damn!

Also, the article had to randomly take a dig at saying "Biden's border crisis," when Biden has only been in the white House fo 3 years, while the so-called "border crisis" republikkkunts have been screaming about, has been a (fake) issue for 40 or more years now.

See, this is why nobody takes you trump-humper seriously. There are REAL issues to take note of regarding Biden, that might ACTUALLY be helpful for you to try to convince a Biden voter to not vote for Biden a second time. Otherwise, you're just preaching to the choir if you're not actually trying to convince people to not vote for Biden. There are two issues you could easily use for that purpose:

1) Biden sided with the corporate communists (capitalists) who run the railroads, when the railroad workers were going on strike for a few extra days off a year.

2) Biden siding with the war criminal Natanyahu.

All you're doing, is going to solidly Biden voters even more by posting this dumb retarded shit that makes no damn sense.

mrln

silent ghost
Jesus fuckin' Christ, what a fucking mess that page is. The god damn ads! Worse than Facebook clickbait articles!

Also, where the hell did "hunter being charged again" randomly come into, if your contention for the purpose of this useless thread is to somehow suggest that Biden is siphoning money from vets to help illegal immigrants? Talk about ADHD, damn!

Also, the article had to randomly take a dig at saying "Biden's border crisis," when Biden has only been in the white House fo 3 years, while the so-called "border crisis" republikkkunts have been screaming about, has been a (fake) issue for 40 or more years now.

See, this is why nobody takes you trump-humper seriously. There are REAL issues to take note of regarding Biden, that might ACTUALLY be helpful for you to try to convince a Biden voter to not vote for Biden a second time. Otherwise, you're just preaching to the choir if you're not actually trying to convince people to not vote for Biden. There are two issues you could easily use for that purpose:

1) Biden sided with the corporate communists (capitalists) who run the railroads, when the railroad workers were going on strike for a few extra days off a year.

All you're doing, is going to solidly Biden voters even more by posting this dumb retarded shit that makes no damn sense.
yea i know. i was like wtf with all that adage as well.

well hunter is a biden,as eric and don and ivanka are a trump.

border has been a mess for a very long time. BIDEN made it worse by telling everyone to "cmon down!" so yes,the border crisis has gotten worse. as well as big cities in this country with all the illegals being homeless and living in makeshift camps in places. just more of tent cities. and more violence.

im not a trump anything. not a biden anything. im for us. not them.

biden also put 11,000... ELEVEN THOUSAND, people out of work with the keystone shut down.

trump is friends with war criminals

im not trying to convince anyone, who to vote for. thats on them. but you know who is? the media. the very same people who might get trump re elected. the reason why i say that is,they keep putting info out about him. help to keep the trump train rolling. he leads the poles,and isnt even attending debates or anything. talk about ADHD,damn!

Punisher_1

This user was banned

Dude the issue with this was the laptop with all this Hunter Biden shit was covered up during the campaign process by the media. They also bribed 50 seditious sacks of shit to sign off that it was a Russian hoax.
Biden should have never been POTUS
Those 50 people and the people that had them sign off on the document should be jailed

mrln

silent ghost
Dude the issue with this was the laptop with all this Hunter Biden shit was covered up during the campaign process by the media. They also bribed 50 seditious sacks of shit to sign off that it was a Russian hoax.
Biden should have never been POTUS
Those 50 people and the people that had them sign off on the document should be jailed
some say its another obama presidency. idk. i dont think obama presidency was as fucked up as this.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member

No but his lack of awareness makes other leaders brazen. The confidence in markets and associated goods Is shaken. It all indirectly effects us.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
yea i know. i was like wtf with all that adage as well.

well hunter is a biden,as eric and don and ivanka are a trump.

border has been a mess for a very long time. BIDEN made it worse by telling everyone to "cmon down!" so yes,the border crisis has gotten worse. as well as big cities in this country with all the illegals being homeless and living in makeshift camps in places. just more of tent cities. and more violence.

im not a trump anything. not a biden anything. im for us. not them.

biden also put 11,000... ELEVEN THOUSAND, people out of work with the keystone shut down.

trump is friends with war criminals

im not trying to convince anyone, who to vote for. thats on them. but you know who is? the media. the very same people who might get trump re elected. the reason why i say that is,they keep putting info out about him. help to keep the trump train rolling. he leads the poles,and isnt even attending debates or anything. talk about ADHD,damn!

Uuuggghhhh...

That wasn't Biden that "put 11,000 people out of work on the XL Pipeline."

Once again, that was the corporate communists ("capitalists") that decided to make up their own rules and ignore the landowners' (Native Americans) agreement they had regarding the land usage.

BY LAW, the pipeline HAD to be shutdown, due to the contract violations by the corporate communists. The Native American tribes also have every right to tear up any contract at any time when it comes to their territory.

Where? On brietbart?
Mostly with the OP, yeah. I was mostly talking about that garbage Breitbart article more than I was about the actual post written by Mrln.

Even Fox News doesn't stoop to that level of sludge. That shit was 1st grade garbage level shit. Lol.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Trump!

Dictator for one day!

"I will close the border and drill, drill, drill.
The entire problem with the "drill, drill, drill" mindset, is exactly the same problem with a poorer person getting their hands on a sudden windfall of cash:

They just want to go right out and use it all!

The oil and natural gas that's underground.....that shit ain't going anywhere. It's been there for a few million years, and will be there probably for a few million more if humans didn't suck it all out. We can actually take our time with drilling it out. Instead of an instant windfall of a shitload of oil and gas all at once (which our refiners only have a certain capacity for processing the raw fossil fuels anyway), we have a stream of oil and gas that can be extracted over a certain period of time.

Additionally, there is also only a finite amount of oil and gas that can be extracted as well. So whether we grab it all and consume it all now, or over some longer length of time, doesn't really matter. There is only a certain finite amount of fossil fuels energy available for total consumption. And once it runs out, it runs out. Therefore, the better option is to be more conservative with how we extract and consume it all over the course of a longer period of time, giving up the chance to create other technologies with alternative and more plentiful sources of energy.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Close the border, Kill ALL of America’s enemies and Drill Drill Drill. Fuck the Elite’s utopia.

mrln

silent ghost
probably the most pedophilic president america ever had
yes id have to agree with that.

but i think trump is the most perverted though.

well @Nihilianth the whole purpose of having a president is a case of "kill the messenger". he relays the msg(s) of the elitists and hes the target of ridicule. and also because of that,whenever something good happens,hes able to take direct credit for it too. because the puppet masters cant just come on out and say,"well that was my idea. i got it to work" then theyd be exposed and they dont want that. so good or bad,biden trump or whoever will be blamed.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
yes id have to agree with that.

but i think trump is the most perverted though.

well @Nihilianth the whole purpose of having a president is a case of "kill the messenger". he relays the msg(s) of the elitists and hes the target of ridicule. and also because of that,whenever something good happens,hes able to take direct credit for it too. because the puppet masters cant just come on out and say,"well that was my idea. i got it to work" then theyd be exposed and they dont want that. so good or bad,biden trump or whoever will be blamed.
There isn't some overarching all-powerful "puppet master." Sure, some people have a lot more influence than others. Mainly the corporate communists ("capitalists.")

But if we're supposedly a democratic nation, for everyone to believe what the media goes on and on and on about regarding the president and....say....the state of the economy for instance. For actual grown ass adult voters to believe that one single man in the white house has some magical wand that controls what an economy of 350,000,000 people does....well.....that's probably a pretty good indication as to why we are a corporate communist country, all these idiots who can't think logically for themselves.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member

You are a useless brainwashed commie knuckle dragger. Just drink a cup of bleach. It kills all the stupid cells in your body. Do it soon please.

Back