biden stealing money from military veterans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

blasphemy

Rookie
trump this. trump that. trumptrumptrumptrumptrump.... blahblahblahblahblahblah!
well. this ass clown is no fucking better. so all you trump haters and biden lovers,the corruption is both ways. hunter biden AGAIN,being charged. sooooo......

Yeah, as he should be; Hunter Biden should be charged accordingly. It doesn’t take away from psycho trumpkins who blindly follow everything he does and says, that if someone that wasn’t trump behaved in such a manner, they would condemn.. which is !!!hypocrisy!!! Dude has 91 felonies and says/does the most outrageous and idiotic shit, AND was convicted (civilly) of sexually assaulting a woman. He’s a hypocrite and a bigot. I don’t even support Biden but the Maga cult is just ridiculous. Of course it’s all bullshit, though. I just don’t understand the “oh well Hunter Biden did this, so let’s compare”. No, they do bad shit they deserve the consequences. Plus Hunter Biden’s psycho behavior doesn’t matter because he’s not the POTUS. I’m sure biden is disgusted by his son being a cracked out whore fucker, but it’s still his son, who he loves unconditionally…. Maybe.. It is what it is…

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Look folks , listen , I don't claim to be smart , or try to rob you of knowledge on certain topics , but let's get one thing clear , Trump will grab you by the pussy , and bitch slap this western world f@99orty back to 1980 where real fags got Aids from fucking other men

And you're a filthy white Basketball American.
White Man can jump nugga 💪

And you're a filthy white Basketball American.
White Man can jump nugga 💪

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Yeah, as he should be; Hunter Biden should be charged accordingly. It doesn’t take away from psycho trumpkins who blindly follow everything he does and says, that if someone that wasn’t trump behaved in such a manner, they would condemn.. which is !!!hypocrisy!!! Dude has 91 felonies and says/does the most outrageous and idiotic shit, AND was convicted (civilly) of sexually assaulting a woman. He’s a hypocrite and a bigot. I don’t even support Biden but the Maga cult is just ridiculous. Of course it’s all bullshit, though. I just don’t understand the “oh well Hunter Biden did this, so let’s compare”. No, they do bad shit they deserve the consequences. Plus Hunter Biden’s psycho behavior doesn’t matter because he’s not the POTUS. I’m sure biden is disgusted by his son being a cracked out whore fucker, but it’s still his son, who he loves unconditionally…. Maybe.. It is what it is…
E.X.A.C.T.A.M.E.T.A.Y!!!!!

These very same assholes who scream "FREEDUMB!" from the tops of their dumbass lungs, will turn around and use Hunter as a way to attack Biden! As if the sins or crimes of the son are also the sins and crimes of the father! If they believed in TRUE "freedom," these assholes would understand on of many aspects of said "freedom":

That one CANNOT be held accountable for whatever crimes someone ELSE commits, even if they are an immediate family member or friend!

That's dictatorial fascist ANTI-freedom mentality! And it's been on display for the entire world to see for years now! This is only one of many hundreds....nay, THOUSANDS....of examples of trump-humping hypocrisy and projections.

I'm also no Biden fan any longer. That asshole is supporting a war criminal, and now the USA has voted AGAINST a humanity ceasefire in Gaza at the UN that pretty much every single other country overwhelming voted for! That's after Biden's very public display of support for Israel after his trip to Jerusalem with US-Israeli flags crossed as a backdrop behind him, while giving words of encouragement to a war pig that even ISRAELI JEWS are completely rejecting!

Only 4%.....FOUR....PERCENT! Of Israeli Jews consider Netanyahu as a reliable source on Gaza, and only 27% thinks he would be the best candidate. 27% is lower than even Trump has managed here in the USA at his lowest point. And Biden is supporting that terrorist child-killing war criminal!

blasphemy

Rookie
E.X.A.C.T.A.M.E.T.A.Y!!!!!

These very same assholes who scream "FREEDUMB!" from the tops of their dumbass lungs, will turn around and use Hunter as a way to attack Biden! As if the sins or crimes of the son are also the sins and crimes of the father! If they believed in TRUE "freedom," these assholes would understand on of many aspects of said "freedom":

That one CANNOT be held accountable for whatever crimes someone ELSE commits, even if they are an immediate family member or friend!

That's dictatorial fascist ANTI-freedom mentality! And it's been on display for the entire world to see for years now! This is only one of many hundreds....nay, THOUSANDS....of examples of trump-humping hypocrisy and projections.

I'm also no Biden fan any longer. That asshole is supporting a war criminal, and now the USA has voted AGAINST a humanity ceasefire in Gaza at the UN that pretty much every single other country overwhelming voted for! That's after Biden's very public display of support for Israel after his trip to Jerusalem with US-Israeli flags crossed as a backdrop behind him, while giving words of encouragement to a war pig that even ISRAELI JEWS are completely rejecting!

Only 4%.....FOUR....PERCENT! Of Israeli Jews consider Netanyahu as a reliable source on Gaza, and only 27% thinks he would be the best candidate. 27% is lower than even Trump has managed here in the USA at his lowest point. And Biden is supporting that terrorist child-killing war criminal!
I agree with your response, and you seem to be a reasonable person. I genuinely would like to hear what you think of Hamas. While I hate the atrocities that Israel are committing against the innocent civilians, I do believe that Hamas is hiding behind them, and Hamas needs to be eliminated. They started this particular portion of the historical ongoing war amongst eachother.. don’t think the US needs to butt their heads unless it’s completely supportive of peace. But Hamas seem to be popping out to kill, then hide back away behind civilians. If my neighbor hid behind their kids and was bombing my house and running back behind their family, it would be my family vs theirs. But at the same time, the devastation and relentless murder of Palestinians is abhorrent. It’s a tough cookie.. plus Hamas broke the cease fire that was attempted. 4days was what it was supposed to be, Israel stopped for seven and then as ended after a Hamas attack on 7th day (supposedly). Would appreciate your thoughts and any feedback on my response. Thanks.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
trump this. trump that. trumptrumptrumptrumptrump.... blahblahblahblahblahblah!
well. this ass clown is no fucking better. so all you trump haters and biden lovers,the corruption is both ways. hunter biden AGAIN,being charged. sooooo......

Brietbart.. LMFAO

Back