Big pot (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Marijuana lobbyists seek to keep it illegal...

"As described by Politico, the so-called “Big Marijuana” lobby is fighting against legalization, much to the chagrin of hippies (and free-market libertarians) everywhere:

Medical marijuana is a billion-dollar industry — legal in 18 states, including California, Nevada, Oregon and Maine — and like any entrenched business, it’s fighting to keep what it has and shut out competitors. Dispensary owners, trade associations and groups representing the industry are deeply concerned — and in some cases actively fighting — ballot initiatives and legislation that could wreck their business model.

That pits them against full legalization advocates, who have been hoping to play off wins at the ballot box last fall in Colorado and Washington state that established some of the most permissive pot laws in the world. Activists are hoping to pass full legalization measures in six more states by 2016.

From the point of view of dispensary owners, legalization laws — depending on how they’re written — can have little immediate upside and offer plenty of reasons for concern. For one, their businesses — still illegal under federal law — benefit from exclusive monopolies on the right to sell legal pot, but state measures still don’t end the risks of an FBI raid or Internal Revenue Service audit. Meanwhile, those same federal laws that prohibit growing, selling and using keep pot prices high."

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I feel badly that not everyone who wants to sit in their OWN damn homes and smoke as much pot as they want aren't allowed to do so yet! Other States need to just get with the times!!
Yeah, i just read an article about a pastor who is furious that an ad saying alcohol is more dangerous than pot was spreading lies.

He must be an alcoholic who never tied pot.

Lol....he seems to think big racing is in cahoots with big pot...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...or-pro-marijuana-ad-yanked-from-race-weekend/

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Yeah, i just read an article about a pastor who is furious that an ad saying alcohol is more dangerous than pot was spreading lies.

He must be an alcoholic who never tied pot.

Lol....he seems to think big racing is in cahoots with big pot...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...or-pro-marijuana-ad-yanked-from-race-weekend/

Unreal! I believe that he has wet-brain possibly. He has NO idea the differences between alcohol and pot. I was a bartender for 9 yrs. and I always said, " give someone a joint and give another dude a pitcher and let them both finish them. The pot smoker is gonna be laughing his ass off at the drunk making a fool outta himself!" At least someone has the balls to put a pro-pot ad out there though!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Even with certain states passing legalization I hear the feds STILL raid dispensaries both here in CA and WA. The feds are the real criminals here.
I read an article today about a nationwide bust that took down several child prostitution rings and freed about a hundred children. It went over the numbers for, i think a decade of the program. It struck me that these numbers were kinda low. Want justice? Stop raiding pot dispensaries and arresting teenagers for a bowl and a dime bag, put all that money spent into freeing every child being raped instead. It'll never happen.

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
Y3TQgCp.jpg

JennyMuerte

☠ Faces can't get pregnant ☠
This user was banned
I grow my own cannabis indoors. Turn around is awesome I never run out! I dont sell it, smoke it all myself, but now with the weed wax, I wonder how long it will take for us dabbers to be named official drug manufactuers by the FEDS and its on CNN : Attention Sheep, Butane is now illegal!!

I grow my own cannabis indoors. Turn around is awesome I never run out! I dont sell it, smoke it all myself, but now with the weed wax, I wonder how long it will take for us dabbers to be named official drug manufactuers by the FEDS and its on CNN : Attention Sheep, Butane is now illegal!!

All you need is a construction bucket, a few varying bubble bags (varying in microns), a sheet of glass, and dry ice.
One of my favorite extraction methods, and you'll be left breathless every time.

mrln

silent ghost
they wont fully legalize pot. if they do,the fed govt lost. they don't like to loose. its not like itll put them out of business,but they have more time to concentrate on shit like meth and heroin and coke/crack. they'll still recover money and properties. if anything,if they tax it to shit,they will make more money from it. this is a "two sided coin",this topic. then you have people who still sell it on the black market and blablablabla.....

they wont fully legalize pot. if they do,the fed govt lost. they don't like to loose. its not like itll put them out of business,but they have more time to concentrate on shit like meth and heroin and coke/crack. they'll still recover money and properties. if anything,if they tax it to shit,they will make more money from it. this is a "two sided coin",this topic. then you have people who still sell it on the black market and blablablabla.....

Hence decriminalizing over legalizing.

And you cant forget the deals we have with the cartels and their bammer brown nasty desert spick weed. Who buys that shit anyways!?I assume No one, its a reason to spend money on jailing potgrowing immigrants along the border not the real drugpins and tape it for stupid shows for A&E, trying fill dumb americans with thoughts of weed growers rampant in america and causing chaos. smfh, this american land was bought with hemp and cannabis seeds.

Actually the new issue is, Mexicans coming up across the border and growing sensimellia on our own land. Mainly up in the mountains and state parks in California.

JennyMuerte

☠ Faces can't get pregnant ☠
This user was banned
Actually the new issue is, Mexicans coming up across the border and growing sensimellia on our own land. Mainly up in the mountains and state parks in California.

Not the pot constantly dug out of gas tanks, engines and wheels crossing the border?

Back