Big pot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JennyMuerte

☠ Faces can't get pregnant ☠
This user was banned
This year, I came across 4 different shows that spotlighted on marijuana crossing the border. I know its to rile people up but why now is my question.

Not the pot constantly dug out of gas tanks, engines and wheels crossing the border?

Well that's an on going issue of course, but once they realized that our nation is being flooded with GREAT weed grown by our own people they decided they had to try and produce a similar product. A lot of the people crossing the border are bringing over meth, cocaine, brown heroin, and black tar heroin; because most of that is lab quality that homegrown cooks can't compete with lol.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
as someone who pretty much makes ends meet with surplus income by providing services to those with a card, i voted against legalization as well. at the time it was estimated to make an elbow, which usually nets around $3k, would have dropped to around $300. also at the time, big tobacco was buying land and trademarking names such as sour d, grape ape etc etc. so its a more complicated issue than just greed. i see it as protecting a fledgling industry.

JennyMuerte

☠ Faces can't get pregnant ☠
This user was banned
Well that's an on going issue of course, but once they realized that our nation is being flooded with GREAT weed grown by our own people they decided they had to try and produce a similar product. A lot of the people crossing the border are bringing over meth, cocaine, brown heroin, and black tar heroin; because most of that is lab quality that homegrown cooks can't compete with lol.

Until Breaking Bad hit tv screens everywhere!! Bwahaha

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
Until Breaking Bad hit tv screens everywhere!! Bwahaha
actually columbians discovered cannabis cup type weed years ago and have been cultivating good weed down there for awhile now. it will eventually trickle in.

hellyeah

Rookie
i hate to sidetrack this thread, but i just found out herb is totally legal in North Korea. wtf!? did anyone else know this?
here's an article

http://www.vice.com/read/north-korea-is-stoned-all-the-time-which-explains-a-lot
that kinda explains this
3txw60.jpg
:rambo:

*cin semilla, its spanish. it means without seeds.

I know what it means, lol. Also I believe it's sin semilla, but that's why I left out the space I didn't think it was important but realizing it's two words I suppose it is.
Right now if you know the right people you can grab an elbow for 2500 from a grower; I recently knew a grower who was dropping QPs at 500 a bundle just because his buddy got raided and gave him several patients worth of plants in week 7 of flowering lmao.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
I know what it means, lol. Also I believe it's sin semilla, but that's why I left out the space I didn't think it was important but realizing it's two words I suppose it is.
Right now if you know the right people you can grab an elbow for 2500 from a grower; I recently knew a grower who was dropping QPs at 500 a bundle just because his buddy got raided and gave him several patients worth of plants in week 7 of flowering lmao.
the market is definitely saturated. an elbow of quality is now around 1750-1900. still better than 3 bills lol...

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Well maybe you can give insight as to why Midwest US is so dry.

Back