animals Biggest great white ever recorded (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Nothing stopping you, pussy. All talk.
I'm in Chicago. Where you at?

Come to Garfield Park, il be waiting.

You're a rich fuck living off your families status, you can get a plane ticket to Midway super cheap unless you can't handle coach and wanna fly first class to O'Hare. Il meet you at either airport. Come on you little bitch, finish what you started!

You're a rich fuck living off your families status, you can get a plane ticket to Midway super cheap unless you can't handle coach and wanna fly first class to O'Hare. Il meet you at either airport. Come on you little bitch, finish what you started!
... unless you're all talk. Are you all talk?

You little fucker. I have NOTHING to lose!

What's wrong? You need more info or what?

Your little baby dick too small for your fat wife? Niggers fucking her while you out fishing.

Your little baby dick too small for your fat wife? Niggers fucking her while you out fishing.
You fucking little prick that's it? A sticker YOU all talk mother fucker. You little scared ass bitch

You fucking little prick that's it? A sticker YOU all talk mother fucker. You little scared ass bitch
Come on Chicago Ave. & Homan let's go. Or I'll meet you at transport.

Where you at

Where you at
I'm not done with you

Last edited:

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

lol putting that Obama phone to good use, aren’t you. ‘Nothing to lose’ is right - you don’t have anything and can’t amount to anything. I’m flying into O’Hare on 5/21 for work, be there at 430pm we can talk.

Put it on your calendar.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian

Where you at

I'm not done with you
I'm not done till your body floats face down in the river

lol putting that Obama phone to good use, aren’t you. ‘Nothing to lose’ is right - you don’t have anything and can’t amount to anything. I’m flying into O’Hare on 5/21 for work, be there at 430pm we can talk.

Put it on your calendar.
Good mother fucker

I'm not done till your body floats face down in the river

Good mother fucker
17 days

Back