animals Great White Shark Trapped And Dies After Lunging At Divers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pav10

Rookie
Not the same. Humans don’t belong in the ocean.
Ha-ha. That's a very psychopath idea to try to equalize humans with animal world. Trying to put them on the same scale.
Let me ask you the silly hypocrite a question . Have you ever tried honey? Do you belong to the insect world? Have you asked permission from the bee to try their product? Did the let you do that?

How about eating eggs? OMG, it's a killing and eating unborn chicken babies. Did you do that? Do you belong to the bird world? Do you feel like you invaded the birds' world by eating fried eggs?

Now after commiting such "crimes" against animal world your are crying about a white shark. "Cringe of the highest orda!"

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Ha-ha. That's a very psychopath idea to try to equalize humans with animal world. Trying to put them on the same scale.
Let me ask you the silly hypocrite a question . Have you ever tried honey? Do you belong to the insect world? Have you asked permission from the bee to try their product? Did the let you do that?

How about eating eggs? OMG, it's a killing and eating unborn chicken babies. Did you do that? Do you belong to the bird world? Do you feel like you invaded the birds' world by eating fried eggs?

Now after commiting such "crimes" against animal world your are crying about a white shark. "Cringe of the highest orda!"
You’re fucking retarded.

Humans are the apex predator on land. We do not belong in the ocean, that’s not our domain. It’s that shark’s.

Pav10

Rookie
That’s why I push for total human destruction. God told me none of us deserved this place.
Did God also tell you that the mission of the destruction of the humankind you need to start from yourself?

You’re fucking retarded.

Humans are the apex predator on land. We do not belong in the ocean, that’s not our domain. It’s that shark’s.
Those boundaries with the "belonging to or not belonging to" exist only in your head. If you take a prescribed pill those imaginary boundaries will disappear and your head will get some relief.

Last edited:

aan7210

Lurker
It's funny that folks here enjoy watching gore stuff, killed people, and people being killed, having their throat slit and being beheaded. Some of the folks here probably have paid accounts and watch more gruesome shit like rapes and etc.

But at the same time they are crying rivers for the fricking single white shark who was stupid enough to waste itself. Seriously?! At what stage of you life your head becomes f..k up like that?
To those crying sissies: You need to see a psychiatrist for the evaluation and help.
lol read my mind

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
It's funny that folks here enjoy watching gore stuff, killed people, and people being killed, having their throat slit and being beheaded. Some of the folks here probably have paid accounts and watch more gruesome shit like rapes and etc.

But at the same time they are crying rivers for the fricking single white shark who was stupid enough to waste itself. Seriously?! At what stage of you life your head becomes f..k up like that?
To those crying sissies: You need to see a psychiatrist for the evaluation and help.
Look, I can't speak for anyone else, but the way I see it is, animals don't act with malice. They work on instinct, what comes natural to them. It's humans that are fucking arrogant and self serving that go into situations they shouldn't be in and sometimes get fucked up. But most of the time, we end up fucking up animals or the environment. Or both.

This shark died needlessly coz some dumb fucks wanted to dive near them. That's cool, next time do it without the fucking cage and see how far you get. 👍

Pav10

Rookie
Look, I can't speak for anyone else, but the way I see it is, animals don't act with malice. They work on instinct, what comes natural to them. It's humans that are fucking arrogant and self serving that go into situations they shouldn't be in and sometimes get fucked up. But most of the time, we end up fucking up animals or the environment. Or both.

This shark died needlessly coz some dumb fucks wanted to dive near them. That's cool, next time do it without the fucking cage and see how far you get. 👍
I am not talking about animal instincts and etc. I know this subject very well. It's understandable that the white shark was self-terminated because of it's natural predatory behavior. But what this loss means on the global nature scale? One single dead shark from the population of hundreds of thousands sharks? Nothing. So, stop drama and get over with it.

"Oh, my God, we are predators! We invaded their environment!"

What?! Who invented this self-guilty, self- accusatory, low testosterone, passive homosexual behavior?
Can you imagine the same type of drama-behavior in our ancestors centuries ago who always hunted, caught fish, sometimes killed predators and sharks as well.

Wasting one shark it's not what you call as a fucking up environment. The ongoing poisoning of The Pacific Ocean with the Fukushima radiation is what can be classified as a fucking up environment.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Thank God for this diving company’s use of reinforced steel in their USA made cages. Cuz if they had wanted to cut costs and had gone with the cheaper, Chinese product, the outcome we are seeing here might be slightly different.

Snoopdawg

Lurker

haha u gotta be the smartest person so far I have seen here ngl

I have kill and eat a shark before it taste delicious

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
I see that some folks here have more compassion toward white sharks rather to humans. Twisted soybean sissies. F..k that shark! Predator got what it deserved.
Because sharks arent capable of the destruction and evil that humans are retard

Back