accident Bike Stunt Gone Fucking Wrong (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
The second rider involved in the fatal motorcycle accident which occurred on Monday, 1 April 2024 at Long Wall, River Antoine, St Patrick, has succumbed to his injuries.
The 18-year-old resident of The Limes, Grand Anse, St George who had been transferred from Princess Alice Hospital to The General Hospital, passed away on Tuesday, 2 April 2024. The other rider involved in that accident passed away on Monday, 1 April at Princess Alice Hospital.
The Commissioner and members of the Royal Grenada Police Force extend condolences to the family and friends of both victims.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
This image couldnā€™t be any more woke. Black, gay, pink tops, on a scooter šŸ˜‚ā€¦

IMG_8331.jpeg

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...They were both taken to the Intimate Care Unit where they were placed in a full body 69 cast together...

JG Ballard

I want to watch
"the Royal Grenada Police Force extend condolences to the family and friends of both victims."
As for me, I would like to extend some mocking laughter to the family and friends of both victims. Eat shit and die! Just like these two fucking mopes that you unleashed on society.

GhostDragon

Rookie
The second rider involved in the fatal motorcycle accident which occurred on Monday, 1 April 2024 at Long Wall, River Antoine, St Patrick, has succumbed to his injuries.
The 18-year-old resident of The Limes, Grand Anse, St George who had been transferred from Princess Alice Hospital to The General Hospital, passed away on Tuesday, 2 April 2024. The other rider involved in that accident passed away on Monday, 1 April at Princess Alice Hospital.
The Commissioner and members of the Royal Grenada Police Force extend condolences to the family and friends of both victims.

View attachment 769214
Why the fck do people film shit if the gonna point the fcking camera at the ground...F kng amateurs šŸ¤¬

Back