fights Biker fights back… (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
I really do not know what happened. Could be an accident or something 🤷‍♂️. But the biker though…

Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)

Vwj

NewbieX
Looks like one of those gangsta bikers (no number plates and ride in gangs, popping wheelies and shit)

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I really do not know what happened. Could be an accident or something 🤷‍♂️. But the biker though…
View attachment 648522
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
I'm confused..... the guy on the ground was in a perfect position to kick his attacker square in his man-jina....

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 648522
Start wailing on Me is one thing;But Trash My Bike??? MFKR were gettin it On!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
View attachment 648522
That's not a biker. That's a faggot riding a crotch rocket

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
View attachment 648522
Save up and get sedans boys.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
View attachment 648522
On this episode of Grand Theft Auto....

rudy$$$

Lurker
If I was that policeman I honestly would quit my job and go work at warehouse, that is a 13 year old fatty boy.🤣😂

Back