bizarre Hard working… (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇

Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)

wiggins

Forum Veteran
View attachment 648528
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
Goddamn white people working! Anyone would think they ruled the world...

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
2wfuq1.jpg

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
View attachment 648528
#nothelpingonlyfilming

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Yeah I hate when that kinda thing happens. I once had an ATM machine call me an asshole, displayed on the screen. And then a tractor trailer with a great green demon's head mounted on it's hood came to life without a driver and terrorized my town for a week until somebody blew it to pieces with a rocket launcher...

Back