accident ~Biker Killed After Boulder Rolling Down Hill Knocks Him Off~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Herkelp

Rookie
The scary thing is the timing, like abit faster or like 4 second slower and he'd be telling a story. A friend of mine died by a boulder falling. I had a party at home and we invited her to come stay and she could sleep over at my place. But she said No cause her favorite food was Made at her house so she went home. Next day she waned to come and on the way the rock fell and hit the passenger side. Lets just say that it was a closed casket. Poor girl was only 16

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
JEEZUZ ROLLIN ROCKS AT GREASEBACKS!
JUST SAY NO!!!
Stay away from the "ROCK" It'll get Ya everytime!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP
There are these signs that say "rolling rock" along the back roads in PA. When I was a little kid, my dad used to tell us that Rolling Rock was the name of an Indian guy, and we had to keep an eye for him. He liked to roll rocks onto cars. I used to stare wide-eyed out the window looking for an Indian, complete with feathers in his hair and everything.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
There are these signs that say "rolling rock" along the back roads in PA. When I was a little kid, my dad used to tell us that Rolling Rock was the name of an Indian guy, and we had to keep an eye for him. He liked to roll rocks onto cars. I used to stare wide-eyed out the window looking for an Indian, complete with feathers in his hair and everything.
That was My Great Grandpappy!
"ROLLIN ROCK" He like "Rock and Roll" And could really "Roll those Rocks"
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

Wacom

S.E.T.I.
:death: India~ Kerala, A video shows a boulder rolling down the hill and crashing directly into the motorcycle that 2 people were on, toppling them and the bike off the ghat road, into the valley below...One of the riders was killed, the other taken to a hospital.

View attachment 585096
Um yeah. I think the Grim-Reaper had something to do with this.

Back