Users who are viewing this thread

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
chuck-norris-approved.gif

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Accident occurred 15th April in Whitechapel, East London.
Over here pretty commonplace, that the biker was speeding and not paying any attention, hence went slap bang into the back of a car at high speed.
After the collision with the car and being flung, the head of the the motorcyclist was run over by a bus.
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418
After that slap into the back of the SUV;That Bus crushin His Cocobontis was the best thing for Him really! What's that Maneuver called again? Oh Ya,The
"Mc Slapper"
Lol...SP
Almost certainly a stolen bike and probably fleeing a scene of some sort of robbery or gang debacle. Whatever it was, something's not right.

A normal, everyday biker wouldn't ride through central London like that; for reasons shown in the video.
Well;He doesn't hv to worry about running anymore! He's got some "Outta this World Shit" to attend to now!!!
Lol...SP

Last edited:

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
This fool is why I constantly watch videos of bike tragedies. So I won't become another bike wreck stat like this dude did. A good reminder to ride safe
Call me a pussy, and when it comes to riding I don't think there's anything easy about it. What with 5 friends who died and had closed caskets or the 2 that lost limbs or became an invalid....no biking for me anyway I don't even have tats yet. But I'm still full of piss and vinegar, brains and body intact.

Roger Escude

Heaven & Hell
Lo
My favorite part of London (I’ve been there once) was the taxi drivers. They gave such great info on the surroundings. They were awesome tour guides. After watching this video, i daydreamed about what a London taxi driver would say if this happened in front of us. “What you saw there, lads, was a fucking wanker.”
L,that's what we call the west bankers on the other side of New Orleans. WANKERS .The Wank Bank or Skank Bank

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Over here pretty commonplace, that the biker was speeding and not paying any attention, hence went slap bang into the back of a car at high speed.
After the collision with the car and being flung, the head of the the motorcyclist was run over by a bus.
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418
And that my friends is what happens when you drive on the wrong side of the road

Reject

This user was banned
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418
Bahaha 🤣

pretzels

the victorious secret : gabagool !!
and this is why i drive like my grandpa , speeding aint nothing to be proud of

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Great video, you're also rocking some nice cleavage there by the way. 👍❤️
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418

Back