Serious Bird flu has hit U.S. dairy cattle for the first time. Here's what it means for milk supply. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
First they make you eat the bugs ... then they make you stop eating meat... then they prevent you from having dairy - It's all going to plan ... Bwuahahahaha
gates.gif

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
It's justs makes it so when people see high prices they will be able to say that's because of the bird flu. Which you know isn't the cause. High prices are caused by government regulations and requirements, the amount of times a product gets taxed, and the price of labor. These are the only things that affect all the sellers of the product. Flu might affect 3 maybe 4 out of the 1000's that sell the product.
It also gives a reason for the less educated to start bringing up eating bugs or an impending apocalyptic event. Let me educate. The US throws away more food in one year than the entire world put together. Almost half of what is produced and manufactured will be thrown into landfills. There's way too much food and too large of a selection.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
It's justs makes it so when people see high prices they will be able to say that's because of the bird flu. Which you know isn't the cause. High prices are caused by government regulations and requirements, the amount of times a product gets taxed, and the price of labor. These are the only things that affect all the sellers of the product. Flu might affect 3 maybe 4 out of the 1000's that sell the product.
It also gives a reason for the less educated to start bringing up eating bugs or an impending apocalyptic event. Let me educate. The US throws away more food in one year than the entire world put together. Almost half of what is produced and manufactured will be thrown into landfills. There's way too much food and too large of a selection.
Right, but for some reason they seem to like to keep prices high and sell less VS. lower prices and sell more?

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Right, but for some reason they seem to like to keep prices high and sell less VS. lower prices and sell more?
Selling more doesn't always equate to a higher profit. Once it gets to a certain level the overhead can even cause profit losses because you end up creating too much work or too many supplies necessary.

DeadHunter

Death = Forgot to Roll vs. Save
Bird Flu in cows? Whatever next? Intelligence in Congress? Competency in the White House? Peaceful Muslims? Blacks trading in their machetes for tap-dancing shoes?

The world is going mad. As am I.....
They already have tap dancing shoes, they call them Stacey Adam's. lol

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge
Bird Flu in cows? Whatever next? Intelligence in Congress? Competency in the White House? Peaceful Muslims? Blacks trading in their machetes for tap-dancing shoes?

The world is going mad. As am I.....
These examples 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back