beatings Bish Got Knotted Up 🤕 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Burst the vein in the middle of the forehead. I did that to a lad once with a well placed snap punch. Him and a large group of his mates surrounded me and made me fight him. Luckily another group of older school kids stepped in to make sure it was a one on one fair fight. I was up to black belt in Wado Ryu Karate, he wasn’t. So it ended up being quite good fun. I finished it by waiting for him to throw a punch, blocked it down to make him lean and immediately punched him in the centre of the forehead. Within seconds he had a similar lump but with my knuckles imprinted into it 😂.

Then the next day the entire school decided they wanted a rematch so yet again I was forced to fight. But this time there were around 300 kids piling into a grave yard down the road from school. They surrounded us and said they would beat us up if we didn’t fight again. This time loads of people joined in, kicking me in the face from grass banks and trees. I still floored him, and this little Paki kid that kept running up and punching me before running off. I then got taken home by the police covered in blood, much to my mum’s delight (I was 16 at the time) 😂. Happy days!

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
Burst the vein in the middle of the forehead. I did that to a lad once with a well placed snap punch. Him and a large group of his mates surrounded me and made me fight him. Luckily another group of older school kids stepped in to make sure it was a one on one fair fight. I was up to black belt in Wado Ryu Karate, he wasn’t. So it ended up being quite good fun. I finished it by waiting for him to throw a punch, blocked it down to make him lean and immediately punched him in the centre of the forehead. Within seconds he had a similar lump but with my knuckles imprinted into it 😂.

Then the next day the entire school decided they wanted a rematch so yet again I was forced to fight. But this time there were around 300 kids piling into a grave yard down the road from school. They surrounded us and said they would beat us up if we didn’t fight again. This time loads of people joined in, kicking me in the face from grass banks and trees. I still floored him, and this little Paki kid that kept running up and punching me before running off. I then got taken home by the police covered in blood, much to my mum’s delight (I was 16 at the time) 😂. Happy days!
You got so many interesting stories to share.

Would love to read your stories, maybe one day ya'll create a forum or do a yt channel

Monkman777

Forum Veteran

Where's Mr Miyagi when you need him?!

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Where's Mr Miyagi when you need him?!
1665421445885.gif

Back