Guns That Man Purse Was. Leathal (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
In a bar in Ishimbay, the republic of Bashkiria, 23-year-old Danil R., who was on the first floor of the establishment to perform karaoke, ended up in the middle of a brawl between some of the other patrons.

During the fight, one of the patrons was pushed down, and in retaliation, got out his gun. However, his shot struck Danil in the head by mistake. Immediately afterwards, the shooter was disarmed and beaten up, although he managed to flee the scene and has not yet been apprehended.

Danil was rushed to hospital, but he had been shot in the temple, and he never regained consciousness.
IMG_0798.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
In a bar in Ishimbay, the republic of Bashkiria, 23-year-old Danil R., who was on the first floor of the establishment to perform karaoke, ended up in the middle of a brawl between some of the other patrons.

During the fight, one of the patrons was pushed down, and in retaliation, got out his gun. However, his shot struck Danil in the head by mistake. Immediately afterwards, the shooter was disarmed and beaten up, although he managed to flee the scene and has not yet been apprehended.

Danil was rushed to hospital, but he had been shot in the temple, and he never regained consciousness.
View attachment 770761

View attachment 770759
Any faggot carrying a murse deserves to be shot in the balls (if he has any)!

Nathan Powell

Life doesnโ€™t end. You just run out of road..
The definition of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lesson for his next life, I guess :shrug:

View attachment 770761

View attachment 770759
The lack of response, duck and cover and tactical awareness of humans once a gun is pulled out is amazingly annoying. Maybe it's because I'm American but see gun, leave...duh.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I absolutely love physical conflict, and I am quite proficient at it. But if any of you mother fuckers pulls a knife or gun on me, I will run as I claim to you that my name is Betty.

Back