Crime Bitch Tries to Abduct Woman on Stairwell.... Finds Kidnapping Harder Than Anticipated (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
It's unfortunate he wasn't able to accomplish what he was looking for.

He should had brought himself a rape kit.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
I'm guess his plan was to abduct and rape? Anyway, tough little girl fights the dude off. Would loved if she stabbed him or something but still cool. Kinda boring. I hope her family killed this scumbag...

View attachment 761230
Can't wait for the part2 of him getting chopped into pieces. Horrible cunt ,watch someone getting skinned alive no probs, that was hard to watch I hope she was awrite.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
The woman in your arms is terrified and crying and begging you not to touch her, how the fuck is that a turn on ? Nasty sick bastard, I would love to know what became of him.

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
He really opened her face up as she begged.

Gather the pitchforks and torches (machetes and pistolas).

sand_people_street_justice.gif

I'm guess his plan was to abduct and rape? Anyway, tough little girl fights the dude off. Would loved if she stabbed him or something but still cool. Kinda boring. I hope her family killed this scumbag...

View attachment 761230
If anyone can interpret what they are saying than and only than can we say if this was attempted rape or kidnapping. This could be this guy trying to talk his way back into this girls life as they could have been in a relationship before. Yes he’s a creep that’s why she’s terrified she feels she can’t get away from him.

Back