Crime Black bitch assaults an old man for doing his job - USA (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Just put it down it won't recover to live a productive life.
1715056461548.png

And speaking of which I am staying in Berlin and have been up and down Tiergarten which gave the T to the Aktion T4 unit tasked with sorting out just such behaviour in a final solution kind of way.

We need to revisit that...

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Yo it's a female" ....... AND? :shrug: why the fuck should it matter it has a slit and not a dick? A shit head is a shit head no matter what gender.

Is this a gore site, or a white supremacist site?
I don't claim to be an Einstein on the matter ... but ... Why I think you will see so many openly critical comments and posts on here regarding blacks is because the internet as a whole, has become so chokingly restrictive about anyone having an honest opinion.
A whole lot of people have become pressure cookers of frustration and vent when possible.
People can say a lot of different things here that you otherwise can't on Youtube or many other restrictive places.
I actually don't see it as nonsensical racism or simply being mean to blacks. It's pretty much just people voicing a lot of what gets censored and restricted everywhere and happens to be true.
People have become so sick of the black violence - and before I get called racist for saying so .... show me white people doing the same amount of crimes, shoplifting in gangs, the carjackings, the shootings (mostly black on black) the riots in public places such as family restaurants. Never white people in those videos ..always black people. Why is that? :shrug: well.. I don't know, but maybe it's not racist to be calling it out for what it is - a predominantly black issue in society.

Last edited:

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
"Yo it's a female" ....... AND? :shrug: why the fuck should it matter it has a slit and not a dick? A shit head is a shit head no matter what gender.

I don't claim to be an Einstein on the matter ... but ... Why I think you will see so many openly critical comments and posts on here regarding blacks is because the internet as a whole, has become so chokingly restrictive about anyone having an honest opinion.
A whole lot of people have become pressure cookers of frustration and vent when possible.
People can say a lot of different things here that you otherwise can't on Youtube or many other restrictive places.
I actually don't see it as nonsensical racism or simply being mean to blacks. It's pretty much just people voicing a lot of what gets censored and restricted everywhere and happens to be true.
People have become so sick of the black violence - and before I get called racist for saying so .... show me white people doing the same amount of crimes, shoplifting in gangs, the carjackings, the shootings (mostly black on black) the riots in public places such as family restaurants. Never white people in those videos ..always black people. Why is that? :shrug: well.. I don't know, but maybe it's not racist to be calling it out for what it is - a predominantly black issue in society.
Yeah but it's not a predominantly black issue. Russia has some of the highest crime rates in the World, and they're predominantly white cunts. :shrug:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Yeah but it's not a predominantly black issue. Russia has some of the highest crime rates in the World, and they're predominantly white cunts. :shrug:
I just base my comment on what I see.
Any time there's a home invasion on the news - Black guys
Every time I see a riot in a McDonald's - Black people
Every time I see footage of rampant shoplifting - Large gangs of Black people
Every time I see someone assaulted randomly on the street - always a shifty lookin' black dude

It doesn't negate the fact of what I'm saying - it's predominantly black people perpetrating the crimes - Russia have rejected making the huge mistake of immigration and therefore most of the crimes are white people. - OK lets focus on Australia - Land of multiculturalism.
Is diversity "really" our strength? Every home invasion, every car jacking, street gangs ... they aren't the typical Aussie.. they're SUDANESE most of the time - walk ins. Straight off a boat and in your front door with a machete.
It's a black problem ...it really is.

Looked more like ninjas to me.

I would go with that its a "childish-adult discussion forum".

And security guards are meant to ring the police when someone shoplifts not deal with this kinda shit, ring the police it's not his job.
What are you talking about? He’s just standing around or patrolling and didn’t touch her. Y’know, like a security guard.

Back