beatings Black dude beats on fat white dude at McDonald's (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bdog120

Fresh Meat
I’ll take being a cracker all day long. It doesn’t bother me as it does when I call you a nigger.
😂😂you thinking that affects me in anyway is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week, you whites are so delusional🤣🤣 don’t you have a wife or a job? You literally live on this site, you said you make 6 figures😂 you fuckin degen you probably live in ya mama’s basement smoking meth and arguing with people on here all day, you pathetic little shit eating Jew.

I’ll take being a cracker all day long. It doesn’t bother me as it does when I call you a nigger.
The day I let a retarded inbred cracker bother me will be a cold day in hell sir😂

I also for some reason think I’d rather be a nigger than some smelly scrawny pastey hitler saluting meth smoking, no future having Jew, who is ligit on here 24/7 has no life, and lies about making 6 figures, look up your name in the dictionary under degenerate Jew loser vigin and your will find your pic😂

Last edited:

methedup77

Forum Veteran
😂😂you thinking that affects me in anyway is the funniest thing I’ve heard all week, you whites are so delusional🤣🤣 don’t you have a wife or a job? You literally live on this site, you said you make 6 figures😂 you fuckin degen you probably live in ya mama’s basement smoking meth and arguing with people on here all day, you pathetic little shit eating Jew.

The day I let a retarded inbred cracker bother me will be a cold day in hell sir😂

I also for some reason think I’d rather be a nigger than some smelly scrawny pastey hitler saluting meth smoking, no future having Jew, who is ligit on here 24/7 has no life, and lies about making 6 figures, look up your name in the dictionary under degenerate Jew loser vigin and your will find your pic😂
That’s funny considering you’re following my posts. Open your mouth so I can piss in it instead of sucking my balls

I’m at work nigger. Something you know nothing about. Sit on your porch and drink your 40. I’m paying for it. Least you can do is think me

Bender41

Forum Veteran
The white guy had the weight advantage but didnt use it and fell for the n!ggers weak pussy punches.
Tough luck for him.

bdog120

Fresh Meat
That’s funny considering you’re following my posts. Open your mouth so I can piss in it instead of sucking my balls

I’m at work nigger. Something you know nothing about. Sit on your porch and drink your 40. I’m paying for it. Least you can do is think me
How the fuck you at work when your on this site 24/7 u fucktard, last time I check you gotta put in the hours and you are ligit on here at all hours of the day, everytime I come on here which is rare, here you are😂 listening to retarded whites brag and lie about their lives on gore grish might be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen😂

And of course like a classic faggot cracker you are you go straight to dick sucking comments,

methedup77

Forum Veteran
How the fuck you at work when your on this site 24/7 u fucktard, last time I check you gotta put in the hours and you are ligit on here at all hours of the day, everytime I come on here which is rare, here you are😂 listening to retarded whites brag and lie about their lives on gore grish might be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen😂

And of course like a classic faggot cracker you are you go straight to dick sucking comments, I swear to fuckin god all you crackers are all still in the closet, and are high key gay asf🤣🤣
Because you don’t know my fucking job dipshit. I’ll give you some insight. I work 12.5 hrs a day 7 days a week. After 40hrs it’s OT. I work 6-9 mo a yr. This yr 8.5-9 mo. Let me equate that for you. It’s 2.5 yrs of a 40hr work week down in 9mo. Much of the time I sit in an office waiting for work to come to me. This job? Literally 3% max of the entire job is work. But I get paid to sit here and wait for it.

As for gay, if you’re in prison, you baboons love fucking one another. And you come out acting straight. 🤣🤣 don’t come here talking about white ppl are in the closet when you fuckers act like being gay is normal in prison then ac like you’re not gay outside of it. And if you go back to Africa and pull that shit they’ll stone your ass to death cause you know? Those primitive fucking apes still use sticks and stones and if wasn’t for white folk donating the losing championship team clothing to them? They’d still be butt ass naked wearing grass

bdog120

Fresh Meat
Because you don’t know my fucking job dipshit. I’ll give you some insight. I work 12.5 hrs a day 7 days a week. After 40hrs it’s OT. I work 6-9 mo a yr. This yr 8.5-9 mo. Let me equate that for you. It’s 2.5 yrs of a 40hr work week down in 9mo. Much of the time I sit in an office waiting for work to come to me. This job? Literally 3% max of the entire job is work. But I get paid to sit here and wait for it.

As for gay, if you’re in prison, you baboons love fucking one another. And you come out acting straight. 🤣🤣 don’t come here talking about white ppl are in the closet when you fuckers act like being gay is normal in prison then ac like you’re not gay outside of it. And if you go back to Africa and pull that shit they’ll stone your ass to death cause you know? Those primitive fucking apes still use sticks and stones and if wasn’t for white folk donating the losing championship team clothing to them? They’d still be butt ass naked wearing grass
Motherfucker you can write a book about your shitty life if you want I don’t give two fucks and I’m not reading all that, what I do know is you’re a little pussy Jew who lives on this site, and isn’t even a mod😂😂 you fuckin fag, if you want to live on this site at least have the goals of becoming a mod like your other inbred family members on here are… your such a retarded dirty Jew actually thinking I give a fuck about what a Hitler saluting school shooter thinks

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Motherfucker you can write a book about your shitty life if you want I don’t give two fucks and I’m not reading all that, what I do know is you’re a little pussy Jew who lives on this site, and isn’t even a mod😂😂 you fuckin fag, if you want to live on this site at least have the goals of becoming a mod like your other inbred family members on here are… your such a retarded dirty Jew actually thinking I give a fuck about what a Hitler saluting school shooter thinks
Go eat your banana you low IQ nigger bitch

bdog120

Fresh Meat

You dumb fuck everyone is prison resorts to raping other men, are you actually on the spectrum or are you just acting ignorant to try to piss me off😂 I can’t tell with you whites cause your whole defence mechanism revolves around being passive aggressive little bitches🤮

Back