Police Black Female Cop Dies And Goes To Heaven Right Before Our Eyes (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Very bad training. This probably isn't a suprize to anyone but many police departments hold minority recruits to much lower standards. Women are not required to pass physical training at the same level as their male counterparts and black recruits are hired sometimes simply to fill diversity quotas, simply put once on the force they are way more likely to be killed than their white male colleagues.
It whoukd be realy stupid for a police department to do that also hiring certain people to fill a race qouta sounds very racist

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
i'm surprised that cops don't have some sort of robocop vision to help them detect concealed weapons with advances in tech you'd think that should be a thing.

mrln

silent ghost
where is BLM? oh yea... i forgot....
same goes with a trooper released his dog on an unarmed and co operating black man. AFTER her was told numerous times to not release the dog.
the guy got fucked up by the dig,and where is BLM for this situation too? oh yea..... i forgot.....

The Jew

Lurker
Very bad training. This probably isn't a suprize to anyone but many police departments hold minority recruits to much lower standards. Women are not required to pass physical training at the same level as their male counterparts and black recruits are hired sometimes simply to fill diversity quotas, simply put once on the force they are way more likely to be killed than their white male colleagues.
Why do we hire them

Back