bizarre Black kids make tiktok vid walking into people's houses (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

qdeng1

Well Known Member
I hope next house have someone standing with a shotgun at the ready.
Then this will happen
キャプチャ.PNG

Fact21

Machine
Hahah, obviously some 💩hole country that has no 2nd amendment. So love my state with one of the best stand your ground laws in the USA. Walk in my house like that, I promise you that person will leave in a body bag. I remember when vividly when an attorney said, if you shoot someone on your property, you will need to kill them….don’t shoot once and take the chance of wounding them….unload in them….then it’s only your word……please, please have a Niger walk into my house unannounced.

I've always wanted somebody to do this at my house lol. I would enjoy explaining to the cops how i was afraid for my life and thats why the bodies are divided among 2 dozen plastic walmart bags with the teeth removed to make jewelry.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Oh yes..... please.... This would be a dream come true for me.... the day I've been waiting for my whole life....
What I don't understand is why this guy was pleading with these nig gers to please leave and not grabbing the nearest weapon?

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I've already thought about this scenario and what kind of trouble I'd be in if I ever attacked an intruder. YES I do consider this an INTRUSION and a threat. That first smart ass who came in , at minimum would have had a bat to the face within five seconds. ( I have significant PTSD from being stabbed from behind in the past so I'm extremely triggered and super reactive) This shit is NOT funny, and those motherfuckers need a public lynching so other dummy niggers get the message.

Back