bizarre Black kids make tiktok vid walking into people's houses (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Look at the feckin state of them! Welcome to England and the thing is if you kicked the shite out of them for being in your house you would be in trouble and in court for it.
I had a think about that a few times when seeing shit like this , and what I'd do. I'd use my PTSD diagnosis to full effect. Don't prod someone who's jumpy, especially in their place of supposed safety. I'd argue pretty hard to bury those arseholes even if it dragged out forever in court. Ruin their smart arse lives.

macread

Well Known Member
Many years ago an old friend of mine went in to his mothers house and there was another person that we both knew that had broken in, he had basically wrecked the house while looking for things to steal. My friends mother was a houseproud woman that kept the house spotless, my friend went into a rage and kicked the shit out of the burglar then called the police who charged him with serious assault as the police said he went too far. Luckily for him the jury didn't see it that way and found him not guilty or he may have been looking at a couple of years jail time.

Back