BLM leader and her husband hit with federal fraud, conspiracy charges (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
fucking tootsoons man. stealing money thats supposed to help others,than themselves.
i hope they get locked up for a long time and get beat the fuck up everyday. by the people who were the criminals for their organization. how ironic would that be! lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Why should they get any of the donations though 🤷‍♂️ because they're his family?

Fuck that they don't deserve anything and no one made him do the walking he chose to do it, plus it was his family taking him here, there and everywhere to try and make money to benefit themselves that caused his death and what his family did is against the law and I hope they are charged
Wasn't that to fund the NHS or some horseshit? Nothing but a political stunt on behalf of some whiny fucking medical retards who should find another job if life is that hard.

images - 2022-04-19T161634.248.jpeg

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Wasn't that to fund the NHS or some horseshit? Nothing but a political stunt on behalf of some whiny fucking medical retards who should find another job if life is that hard.

View attachment 582323
Yeah mate the old man wanted to raise I think £1000 for his local NHS hospital by walking 100 lengths of his garden and he ended up raising £38 million and good on the old fella, but like you say the media and his family turned it in to political shitshow and then his family thought they could set charities up on the back of his name and then pay themselves a six figure sum

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Fools and their money are soon parted. BLM is just another con artist organization that facilitates this process.
Is ANYONE surprised. Give a monkey a big bunch of bananas and they'll eat them ALL then take yours. Subhuman. Cry racism all you want. Doesn't change the fact that what I say is TRUTH. ABOVE ALL THINGS....TRUTH.
Shouldn't matter. I'm startin' to sympathize with the Nazi ethos after all I've seen minorities do. Mexicans choppin' each other to pieces. Blacks robbing and raping and murdering and spitting out babies left and right for us to pay for. Don't anyone try and deny it.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Darker than shadiest black as far as these subsidized groids can get... NGOs and Foundations everyone, your #1 source for moral profiteering.
WE'Z HUNGRY MANG

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
Is ANYONE surprised. Give a monkey a big bunch of bananas and they'll eat them ALL then take yours. Subhuman. Cry racism all you want. Doesn't change the fact that what I say is TRUTH. ABOVE ALL THINGS....TRUTH.

Shouldn't matter. I'm startin' to sympathize with the Nazi ethos after all I've seen minorities do. Mexicans choppin' each other to pieces. Blacks robbing and raping and murdering and spitting out babies left and right for us to pay for. Don't anyone try and deny it.
Yet you don't care about the white Russians and Ukrainians slaughtering each other? White trash people who leech off of welfare? White Karens spitting their covid19-infested saliva at people across the checkout counter? Or what about the child sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstien? He's white.
Everybody sucks 🙄

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Yet you don't care about the white Russians and Ukrainians slaughtering each other? White trash people who leech off of welfare? White Karens spitting their covid19-infested saliva at people across the checkout counter? Or what about the child sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstien? He's white.
Everybody sucks 🙄
Black people suck more though, funny how they are the minority in the UK and US yet are the ones filling the prisons up and are the most likely to be unemployed, black people make up 3.3% of the uk's population yet in the young offenders prisons, blacks make up 33% of the population and 13% in the prisons as a whole 🤷‍♂️

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
Black people suck more though, funny how they are the minority in the UK and US yet are the ones filling the prisons up and are the most likely to be unemployed, black people make up 3.3% of the uk's population yet in the young offenders prisons, blacks make up 33% of the population and 13% in the prisons as a whole 🤷‍♂️
Damn it's almost like historical segregation has caused blacks to be disproportionately poor and raised in terrible environments. Blacks statistically more likely to be treated harshly for the same crime a white person does. Of course they'll make a large portion of the prison population. And yes, racists won't hire black people. How can they get off of their feet if they can't even get a job?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Damn it's almost like historical segregation has caused blacks to be disproportionately poor and raised in terrible environments
Still using that old excuse eh 🤦‍♂️ and White people have also been raised in exactly the same conditions so bore off, you think it's only blacks who are poor and raised in shit holes 🤷‍♂️ I've got news for you white people also live like that yet they aren't acting the same as blacks are

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
Still using that old excuse eh 🤦‍♂️ and White people have also been raised in exactly the same conditions so bore off, you think it's only blacks who are poor and raised in shit holes 🤷‍♂️ I've got news for you white people also live like that yet they aren't acting the same as blacks are
Yes they do?? Whites raised in the hood are more likely to be criminals. Everyone is.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Yes they do?? Whites raised in the hood are more likely to be criminals. Everyone is.
So explain how 3% of the uk's population accounts for 33% of prisoners under 18s and 13% in the prisons as a whole?

Why is it mainly black teens who are getting stabbed and doing the stabbing in the UK?

Why are blacks the most racist people towards whites yet can't scream racist loud enough when someone says something they don't like?

People wouldn't hate blacks as much if they didn't cry about racism every 2 minutes and there's plenty of black owned businesses who won't employ white people and when black celebrities are on TV telling other black people not to shop in white owned businesses what do you think is going to happen?

If you want racism to stop then stop being racist and stop talking about racism 🤷‍♂️ when companies are putting adverts in the papers and on TV saying they're looking for black only people to join their company in a white majority country you don't think that's going to piss people off?

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
So explain how 3% of the uk's population accounts for 33% of prisoners under 18s and 13% in the prisons as a whole?

Why is it mainly black teens who are getting stabbed and doing the stabbing in the UK?

Why are blacks the most racist people towards whites yet can't scream racist loud enough when someone says something they don't like?

People wouldn't hate blacks as much if they didn't cry about racism every 2 minutes and there's plenty of black owned businesses who won't employ white people and when black celebrities are on TV telling other black people not to shop in white owned businesses what do you think is going to happen?

If you want racism to stop then stop being racist and stop talking about racism 🤷‍♂️ when companies are putting adverts in the papers and on TV saying they're looking for black only people to join their company in a white majority country you don't think that's going to piss people off?
Yes I agree black people can be racist, too. Black supremacy is just as real and problematic as white supremacy.

I agree that treating people differently based on the color of their skin is retarded and does nothing to improve society.

Back