BLM leader and her husband hit with federal fraud, conspiracy charges (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1650636810305.jpeg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Black is actually an abscence of colour...

So technically it should be 'a person of lack of colour'...
You are the only other person I know who understands that black is not a color. So I take my little undersized hat off to you for your brilliant observation.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

B L M :

Black Looting Matters

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You are the only other person I know who understands that black is not a color. So I take my little undersized hat off to you for your brilliant observation.
Why thank you for that MT.

Primary school art class finally paid off...
If it was made to day it would feature black actors...

"Black lives that matter,
And dred locks that tatter,
Systemic racies
And burning down Macy's,
POC's of colour who sings,
And Shanequa's blings,
These are a few of mah favorite things..."

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Still using that old excuse eh πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ and White people have also been raised in exactly the same conditions so bore off, you think it's only blacks who are poor and raised in shit holes πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I've got news for you white people also live like that yet they aren't acting the same as blacks are
Now listen here Damo,
If what you are saying is true then the African continent would be a basket case with little law and order, regular famines etc.

Hang on, it is like that isn't it?

Damo0666ℒ️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Now listen here Damo,
If what you are saying is true then the African continent would be a basket case with little law and order, regular famines etc.

Hang on, it is like that isn't it?
The first humans on earth came out of Africa so they are the oldest civilisation on earth, so in theory they should be the most developed and civilised continent in the world yet they are the least πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ of course they will blame it on white colonisers and say its their fault why they are so under developed,

but the fact is they had thousands of years on the Europeans and Americans and should have been far ahead of us, I mean Africa is the richest continent on earth when it comes to raw materials but they obviously lacked the skills to invent and build unlike the Europeans and Americans

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The first humans on earth came out of Africa so they are the oldest civilisation on earth, so in theory they should be the most developed and civilised continent in the world yet they are the least πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ of course they will blame it on white colonisers and say its their fault why they are so under developed,

but the fact is they had thousands of years on the Europeans and Americans and should have been far ahead of us, I mean Africa is the richest continent on earth when it comes to raw materials but they obviously lacked the skills to invent and build unlike the Europeans and Americans
Whilst Lucy was human she wasn't what i'd call civillised...

1651034278746.png

Jltnov22

Well Known Member

To put it simply...fk a nigger. :nig:

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Y
Yet you don't care about the white Russians and Ukrainians slaughtering each other? White trash people who leech off of welfare? White Karens spitting their covid19-infested saliva at people across the checkout counter? Or what about the child sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstien? He's white.
Everybody sucks πŸ™„
Eah...but niggers suck more.πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ€™βœŒοΈ

Max Dalton

Och aye the noo
Of course if the silly mare gets the jail then I'm pretty sure the first words out of her mouth will be "This Racist"

thieving hood rat is rocking the predator hair tho

View attachment 575408
I bet this watermelon eating Ghetto Cow could eat raw beef off the bone in one swipe. Typical She-Boon can't help herself stealing, next thing this furry milkdud will do is waste some random He-Chimp Ghetto King that happens to have eleven or so kids by thirteen different She-boons.
The single most damaging event in the US history was freeing the violent STD infested North American Land Apes, think how we would all be so much better off, including the back race.

I bet this watermelon eating Ghetto Cow could eat raw beef off the bone in one swipe. Typical She-Boon can't help herself stealing, next thing this furry milkdud will do is waste some random He-Chimp Ghetto King that happens to have eleven or so kids by thirteen different She-boons.
The single most damaging event in the US history was freeing the violent STD infested North American Land Apes, think how we would all be so much better off, including the back race.
So true. So very very true.

Back