accident ~BMW M4 Driver Hits Two Pedestrians And Knocks Down Pole While Trying To Show Off~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
The accident that took place in Montreal, Canada, is the result of reckless driving and lack of experience
It’s often said that car meets are enjoyable until someone botches the exit. Regrettably, the worst-case scenario unfolded once more on Sunday, September 10, in Montreal, Canada, as a BMW driver attempted to show off and ended up colliding with two pedestrians and a street lamp.

It seems that inexperience may have played a significant role in the incident. The M4 lost control as it oversteered, mounting the curb and striking two individuals with considerable force. Subsequently, it crashed into a pole, causing it to collapse.

In the video, the first person wearing a white hoodie is briefly visible before the collision, while another pedestrian dressed in black was thrown several meters into the air due to the impact. A third individual, dressed in red, narrowly avoided being struck by the falling street lamp, which landed on the roof of a parked Nissan X-Trail.

According to le Journal de Montreal, the 28-year-old driver of the BMW was not injured and is expected to face criminal charges. The court hearing is slated for Monday, September 11. We can only hope for a full recovery for both injured individuals, and it’s crucial that the reckless driver is held accountable and stays off the streets for a while.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I'm sure his wallet gained some weight in the end.
We had an accident in Aus a couple of weeks ago when a young father had his daughter and two of her school friends in the back of the WRX when, somehow, he managed to slam it into a tree so hard the engine was wrenched out of it and the two kids in the back were killed. He and his daughter were fine...

Police think perhaps speed was involved...

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
It looks like there might be some crushed testicles

IMG_2482.jpeg

Ant1ch1st

Jesus christ looks like me
I wonder how the pedestrian is?
From one of the articles linked:
“Both victims sustained severe injuries and were promptly transported to the hospital. Police reports indicate that a 23-year-old man is now in stable condition and out of immediate danger, while a 19-year-old woman remains in critical but stable condition”.
Very surprised no one died.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It looks like he tried to initiate a drift, as he steers side to side sharply before full acceleration.

If it were attempted drift to look cool gone wrong, or purely an accident, he is a daft twat either way.

Back