accident ~BMW M4 Driver Hits Two Pedestrians And Knocks Down Pole While Trying To Show Off~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It looks like he tried to initiate a drift, as he steers side to side sharply before full acceleration.

If it were attempted drift to look cool gone wrong, or purely an accident, he is a daft twat either way.
That's a rear wheel drive car. He was trying to keep it straight. That side to side action before he lost it was him not getting the hint to lay off the gas. I'm thinking he was trying to chirp the tires but had too much traction on the left rear tire. At the beginning you can see the car twitch to the right twice and correct both times. Then he gooses it and spins out.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That's a rear wheel drive car. He was trying to keep it straight. That side to side action before he lost it was him not getting the hint to lay off the gas. I'm thinking he was trying to chirp the tires but had too much traction on the left rear tire. At the beginning you can see the car twitch to the right twice and correct both times. Then he gooses it and spins out.

I’ve owned two BMWs and driven an M3. They’re so well balanced they don’t twitch when you floor them, if you are in a straight line that is. He turns the steering wheel just before flooring the accelerator which lead to the fuck up.

So attempting to show off by chirping the tyres as you said, or showing some smoke etc fits.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I’ve owned two BMWs and driven an M3. They’re so well balanced they don’t twitch when you floor them, if you are in a straight line that is. He turns the steering wheel just before flooring the accelerator which lead to the fuck up.

So attempting to show off by chirping the tyres as you said, or showing some smoke etc fits.
Despite how your cars handled, I have to disagree. That is very characteristic crash style of rear wheel drive cars with big horsepower.

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
gta-wasted.gif

sabamc

Instigator
The accident that took place in Montreal, Canada, is the result of reckless driving and lack of experience
It’s often said that car meets are enjoyable until someone botches the exit. Regrettably, the worst-case scenario unfolded once more on Sunday, September 10, in Montreal, Canada, as a BMW driver attempted to show off and ended up colliding with two pedestrians and a street lamp.

It seems that inexperience may have played a significant role in the incident. The M4 lost control as it oversteered, mounting the curb and striking two individuals with considerable force. Subsequently, it crashed into a pole, causing it to collapse.

In the video, the first person wearing a white hoodie is briefly visible before the collision, while another pedestrian dressed in black was thrown several meters into the air due to the impact. A third individual, dressed in red, narrowly avoided being struck by the falling street lamp, which landed on the roof of a parked Nissan X-Trail.

According to le Journal de Montreal, the 28-year-old driver of the BMW was not injured and is expected to face criminal charges. The court hearing is slated for Monday, September 11. We can only hope for a full recovery for both injured individuals, and it’s crucial that the reckless driver is held accountable and stays off the streets for a while.

View attachment 706863
View attachment 706864
Is the BMW okay???

What the hell is that fucking clown doing with his phone on the side of the road anyway? I bet he was recording something really cool. Lol

pgwedu

Lurker
The accident that took place in Montreal, Canada, is the result of reckless driving and lack of experience
It’s often said that car meets are enjoyable until someone botches the exit. Regrettably, the worst-case scenario unfolded once more on Sunday, September 10, in Montreal, Canada, as a BMW driver attempted to show off and ended up colliding with two pedestrians and a street lamp.

It seems that inexperience may have played a significant role in the incident. The M4 lost control as it oversteered, mounting the curb and striking two individuals with considerable force. Subsequently, it crashed into a pole, causing it to collapse.

In the video, the first person wearing a white hoodie is briefly visible before the collision, while another pedestrian dressed in black was thrown several meters into the air due to the impact. A third individual, dressed in red, narrowly avoided being struck by the falling street lamp, which landed on the roof of a parked Nissan X-Trail.

According to le Journal de Montreal, the 28-year-old driver of the BMW was not injured and is expected to face criminal charges. The court hearing is slated for Monday, September 11. We can only hope for a full recovery for both injured individuals, and it’s crucial that the reckless driver is held accountable and stays off the streets for a while.

View attachment 706863
View attachment 706864
Is that Karl?

Back